Alliance Blitz Statistics

Vend3tta

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to be lenient on sparta since they entered a little late, and I'm sure most of NPO's slots were already full.

look at nemesis!

I think it would be better at how many nations update blitzed as opposed to # of blitz wars but I know that would have been extremely hard to count, props

Honestly it's a pretty poor statistic the way you're coming up with these percentages, it should be calculated based on targets that a declaring alliance had.

As an example NPO with 930 nations declared on OV with around 60 nations (I believe about 12 of those were in PM) so there's no possible way they could have gotten a good stat there. Add to that the fact that they were sharing targets with TORN.

It should be based on how many available targets were engaged, not how many nations were in the attacking alliance.

Valid concern. However, many alliances declared on multiple targets, making your suggestion near impossible to implement.

NPO, being the opening attacker, is the only alliance affected on a significant level by this. However, I noted their poor stat in my analysis below.

These stats don't mean much of anything as presented.

For starters, the percentages you give are only equal to 1/3 of the percentage of the available offensive wars.

Second of all, you don't remove the peace mode alliances from that figure, meaning we can't really gauge the efficiency of any blitz attack from these stats.

Third, what is the optimal percentage of offensive slots used, anyway?

Fourth, it doesn't consider the number of available targets.

Edited by heggo

Another thing this information indicates is more long-term planning and cohesion. I'm not surprised that Karma has better blitz numbers. There was an substantial amount of confusion on the "Hegemony" side of the war and I'm sure that had an effect as well.

You have forgotten Dark Fist in these stats, we have declared 60 seconds after NATO declared war on our allies, and considering the preparation i have seen from inside, we should have done more then 90% blitzes =)

http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_dis...nce=Dark%20Fist

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...yallexact=exact

Obviously only 16 nations are allowed to fight this war. Orders are orders =)

Edited by Marcus Bellator

No. I looked at the first declaration an alliance had on their target, noted the time, then counted the number of offensive wars the alliance declared within 12 hours.

It's... a tedious process.

No joke. Nice job.