A Twist

Sumeragi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the restoration of my land (Vince's comment pending), I claim the following areas:

Manchuria

Inner Mongolia

Outer Mongolia

Uyghurstan

Karagandy Province

East Kazakhstan

Baikonur City

Central Asia can be split up between Cochin and Justinian.

Coby will get my piece of Qinghai

Keshav gets my piece of Ganshu

Frost gets nothing.

No. The RP action of sargun invading is a legit RP action, subject to no godmodding, so no retcon can be made.

We will not let people chop and change RP simply because they feel like it. Actions, once taken cannot be taken back.

No. The RP action of sargun invading is a legit RP action, subject to no godmodding, so no retcon can be made.

We will not let people chop and change RP simply because they feel like it. Actions, once taken cannot be taken back.

The way I see it is, if Sumer can do this then I can claim Fall Barbarossa never happened and I get Slavorussia back. That’s the example that I feel you're setting for other people in cnrp, and it'll probably only have a bad outcome.

And I hereby Claim that the war with the original PAC never happened, and the Ryukyus, Kyushu, and Shikoku now belong to me

You seem to have forgotten that I HAD CANCELED the invasion before Sargun made a IC move.

It does not matter, you cannot cancel your own RP. If something happens, it stays happened. If a RP move is not a godmod, it will never be retconned. The invasion and counter invasion are still cannon.

Well Justinian, here's the thing

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54772

Read section one, "Russian Invasion"

Plus, here's what Sargun said about why he pushed on with the RP: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn71/em.../sarguntalk.jpg

I feel sorry for you, Justinian, but your case doesn't apply here.

It does not matter, you cannot cancel your own RP. If something happens, it stays happened. If a RP move is not a godmod, it will never be retconned. The invasion and counter invasion are still cannon.

Try telling that to the other person who's supposed to be involved in the RP.

Really, LVN, you have interests in the RP, so I don't think it's good for you to push for it being canon, even if we ignore the fact that Vince and Subtle agreed to the matter.

Edited by Sumeragi

Try telling that to the other person who's supposed to be involved in the RP.

Really, LVN, you have interests in the RP, so I don't think it's good for you to push for it being canon, even if we ignore the fact that Vince and Subtle agreed to the matter.

Actually I don't have any interests in that RP. I was going to participate, but then decided against it. I think that this sets a bad precedent, of "I invade, oh whoops I don't"

People have to learn that any action they take will not be able to be taken back. If you make a move, you cannot unmake it.

I'll just wait for the other GMs to say something.

In the meantime, here are my territories:

Manchuria

Inner Mongolia

Outer Mongolia

Uyghurstan

Karagandy Province

East Kazakhstan

Baikonur City

Frost gets nothing.

Edited by Sumeragi

I'll just wait for the other GMs to say something.

In the meantime, here are my territories:

Manchuria

Inner Mongolia

Outer Mongolia

Uyghurstan

Karagandy Province

East Kazakhstan

Baikonur City

Frost gets nothing.

No. I'd rather wait for the GMs to make a final decision.

/me passes out asprin to GM's and Mods. I've never seen anyone be more of a headache.

Sumer, I'm going to paraphrase something you once said to me, and hand it back to you:

Stop being greedy and move on.

Something I've noticed through your posts. You tend to grind people down with the same things over and over until they finally have had enough and just relent.

Now, a question for the GM's... does Sumer's SoI cover all of that?

/me passes out asprin to GM's and Mods. I've never seen anyone be more of a headache.

Sumer, I'm going to paraphrase something you once said to me, and hand it back to you:

Stop being greedy and move on.

Something I've noticed through your posts. You tend to grind people down with the same things over and over until they finally have had enough and just relent.

Now, a question for the GM's... does Sumer's SoI cover all of that?

As you can see from the post just before mine, she has a big enough SoI...but it's in the wrong place. That being said, if she moves her capital, I am willing to let her have most of that territory back, and to ret-con the whole thing. RL does take precedence.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

As you can see from the post just before mine, she has a big enough SoI...but it's in the wrong place. That being said, if she moves her capital, I am willing to let her have most of that territory back, and to ret-con the whole thing. RL does take precedence.

Whether your willing or not is besides the point. As LVN has stated quite clearly, her invasion was a purely legit IC action and cannot be taken back. I'm also not giving an inch back

So you're saying that everything is unforgivable. I'm sorry, but that's not right, I'm sure if someone other than Sumeragi came home with an altered mental state (drunk/stoned) or angry about something, and needs to take it out. It's a game, and it's played for fun, but when people come in and say, "Hey, she made a mistake!" This isn't real life. Actions do not get played out with real people. It's possible to take things back.

However, I agree that Sumer needs to start up again with land in her SoI, this way everyone's happy. We've seen the screenshot, we know how big her SoI is, and I'm not opposed to her starting up with that amount of land.

This is my official stance, I'm not going to budge.