To Kronos

-Wolverine-

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to join an aggressive and warlike alliance then you have to take the rough with the smooth. GGA declared war, not the other way around, and while Kronos declared on you it was a counter attack and that must be expected.

If you were in GPA or TDO and getting rolled I would have a little sympathy. But a GGAer? I'm just going to laugh at you. Man up, take your hits and take individual surrender terms when they are offered.

Wolv, I suggest you take the hits, wait until Karma officially starts taking in PoWs, and surrender then. This thread most certainly doesn't help your cause. At all.

Also, how in admin's name do I have a bigger warchest then you? :unsure:

Because its a *warchest*? I buy infras.

Enough time for elaborate arguments in the Boiler Room though.

RL issues > "lol we r at warz!!111"

"ok ok, wez surrenderz!!!111"

Edited by -Wolverine-

RL issues > "lol we r at warz!!111"

"ok ok, wez surrenderz!!!111"

If you don't like war perhaps a nation building simulator would be more to your tastes? Really, I have no sympathy with you. You didn't take a small amount of time to find a peaceful alliance, you accepted the protection of the GGA without giving anything back in peace time, and you quit on them in wartime. I give your contribution 2 marks out of 10 (1 for the NS you add to alliances, and 1 for this crying).

And what would they say about a non-participating member, aside from the obvious?

The only thing that i have done against the GGA was refusing to give money to smaller nations. I didn't see why they needed my money.

And there goes all my sympathy for you. I know we make cracks about GGA being empty NS, but I don't think anyone actually thought their #1 nation would be so useless.

Ok, maybe we did.

Again, just man up and take the hits. Karma is officially going to accept PoWs sooner or later, so take the hits until it happens. You'll rebuild quickly, considering how high up you are. When that happens, I suggest you join a NEUTRAL alliance like TDO or GPA.

Honestly, this thread is hurting your chances of surrendering more then you'd think. It's also kind of embarrassing for a BR regular and someone as high up on the NS rankings like you to be making a mistake an newb at this game would make.

Edited by Tolkien

Again, just man up and take the hits. Karma is officially going to accept PoWs sooner or later, so take the hits until it happens. You'll rebuild quickly, considering how high up you are. When that happens, I suggest you join a NEUTRAL alliance like TDO or GPA.

Honestly, this thread is hurting your chances of surrendering more then you'd think. It's also kind of embarrassing for a BR regular and someone as high up on the NS rankings like you to be making a mistake an newb at this game would make.

Well, its been about three years since I have declared war on anyone. The last time I did was when I did some dirty work for IRON, the target counter attacked, his friend attacked, and I don't remember getting anything for the "troubles" of doing another alliances dirty work.

That is a good indication of how little time I spend at war. As for rebuilding, its going to take a while. I was #79 or so.

He doesn't want to send money because he can't, he had only 86 mil remember?

Wolverine I expected better of you. If you look down on all of us for partaking in the politics, why do you even play this game?

I don't look down on anyone for partaking in the games politics, I did at tone time. I personally do not see the point in doing it anymore. I spent a lot of time doing it in NATO, so wqhy put out fires? NATO never declared war when I was ther,e was is avoidable. Especially in a game.

Why play? Ranks, there is a certain pride in knowing that you have played so long that you reside in the top 100, .35% of all players.

Edited by -Wolverine-

If you haven't fought in any wars since then and are only #79, you need to take a crash course in Nation Building.

Again, this doesn't help. You should have slipped into peace mode with Dave (and for that matter me...DAMN YOU VIRILLUS. I'm still going to kill you for ordering that <_< ). At this point, whining on the OWF is hurting your cause more then helping.

Edited by Tolkien

ahaah !@#$@#$ pathetic. At least I am seeing for myself what they told me about you.

Pretty hilarious eh FF :lol: I wouldn't expect any less from the same person who left FCC at the sounds of war, and refused to fight a single war with GGA (I should know, I was there and witnessed it firsthand). After he did that the second time I advocated kicking him, as he was contributing *nothing* to GGA, but nothing came out of it...

Alden, consider this an early birthday present - and don't go easy on him.

Now we all know GGA has these members in her ranks, but there are some gems too, don't forget. Don't stereotype the whole alliance from this one, very disappointing example, please. <_<

To Wolverine: you should have joined a neutral alliance. Now try and fight, you might find you enjoy it ;) Sorry if you find my tone harsh, it really grated on me and I had to get it off my chest.

@Tolkien I guess what happened, is I saw all the war messages, loss of ranks, and freaked out with a multitude of horribly worded posts.

Its a game, if I get peace, thats awesome. If I don't, whatever, someone is going ot be nuked. Nothing that happens in the game today is going to change anything I do tomorrow.

Alos, as for a crash course of nation building, I was doing really really really well. But I was hit by a nuke rogue. He nuked me eight times I believe. I don't really bother with tech deals either, again, hurting the rank.

Edited by -Wolverine-

Why play? Ranks, there is a certain pride in knowing that you have played so long that you reside in the top 100, .35% of all players.

You lost the ranking game when you chose a warmongering alliance, sorry!

But try to remember that it is just a game, okay, and not the end of the world, just stay relaxed.

Wolverine, a few nukes aren't going to kill you. I took 3 (or was it 4? samthegreat, can you remember how many nukes you threw at me last war?) without being able to throw any back, and I rebuilt my nation better then it was when I went into the meatgrinder. Again, it won't kill you.

From one BR regular to another: That's life. I suggest you get more active in CN politics next time then and keep track of these things. And/or join the Neutral Menaces.

)): Neutral Menace )):