To Kronos

-Wolverine-

And what would they say about a non-participating member, aside from the obvious?

The only thing that i have done against the GGA was refusing to give money to smaller nations. I didn't see why they needed my money.

Wow. I think you should just stop posting. You're either going to be attacked or ostracized from any good alliance after this thread.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I think you should just stop posting. You're either going to be attacked or ostracized from any good alliance after this thread.

When I joined I told them I had no interest in CN politics. Kevin the Great certainly knew this, I was still granted membership.

Maybe I am being a bit rude. I didn't not do anything because of any contempt towards the GGA. I have no interest in CN politics, the politics are fickle and driven by paranoia. I spent so much time at NATO SoD putting out brush fires I just got burned out on it. I don't know how many times I stopped a war by simply asking the other side "DO you have ill intent against NATO or its allies?". That alone stopped several several preemptive strikes. I went to the FCC, then to the GGA. I have a full time job and RL interests that, to me, are more important than the latest war and strategy to ensure a win. If someone can point out a reason why sitting in front of a computer waiting for the next attack is more fun than guns, music, politics, or best of all, string theory, then be my guest, give me a reason. If an alliance does not want someone who doesn't fight a war he didn't start, thats fine. But I'm going to stay out of this one if I can.

As for giving money to smaller nations, I got along on my own just fine. Others can do the same.

Edited by -Wolverine-

And what would they say about a non-participating member, aside from the obvious?

The only thing that i have done against the GGA was refusing to give money to smaller nations. I didn't see why they needed my money.

This post and your sig literally have me in tears from laughing too hard.

Have fun on the way down!

The GGA has always been filled with too many members like this unfortunately. Kind of sad. If they cared about real reform internally to fix problems, they would have removed members like this months ago.

I have a full time job and RL interests that, to me, are more important than the latest war and strategy to ensure a win. If someone can point out a reason why sitting in front of a computer waiting for the next attack is more fun than guns, music, politics, or best of all, string theory, then be my guest, give me a reason.

If you have time to log in and buy infra every day, you certainly have time to launch a few CM's. Man up, buddy.