A Win-Win for the NPO?

NewYinzer

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, after the fighting is when you are ZIed.

If you'd spent longer than 2 minutes thinking before your reply, you may have realised that more than one thing might happen after the war.

No, but please continue with your hur-hur responses.

One thing I like to point out to the OP.

You have forgotten to take in to account how NPO tried to back stab TORN, TORN DoW on OV with NPO, (note the CB was NPO's not TORN's) then NPO tried to get out of this war, with out talking to anyone else, and was going to leave TORN hanging on their own.

Also you have not taken in to account that almost all NPO's so called friends (I say so called, as NPO has not treated any of them as friends) all cancelled a MDoAP with NPO, in protest to what NPO have done, (not the fact they attacked OV, but the fact they did so with out talking to the members of 1V or Q, dragging them in to a war) How ever I have respect for those who even in the face of been lied to by NPO still found in within themselves to uphold their treaties.

IF NPO lose this war, I will be shocked if they are able to rebuild that quick, Also take in to account that NPO might never sign terms, meaning that they might leave like GOONs or \M/ maybe GOLD, even hide in peace mode like they have forced FAN to do so for so long.

You surely underestimate how many alliances out their today, that really do not like NPO.

Edit:

To all those NPOers who keep saying silly remarks like remember GW1, the problem for you guys is WE do, So you really think this time will be the same ?

Heres something for you to think about.

May the Admin have mercy on your souls as we shall not (I had to say it, even if it is the lamest thing going)

Edited by Timeline

To all those NPOers who keep saying silly remarks like remember GW1, the problem for you guys is WE do, So you really think this time will be the same?

This man wins the thread.

You can't rebuild if the opportunity is never given to.

Francograd shall burn.

BotS are even better and they become MK's BFFs, signing a treaty called the flying dicks pact which makes them head of a bloc that loves them and controls every nuke in CN. THey also have a laser beam which makes their enemies cum violet-flavoured jelly beans so they can't operate their nations.

Seriously, what the Hell?

Something tells me that is violating a Term of Service...

If you'd spent longer than 2 minutes thinking before your reply, you may have realised that more than one thing might happen after the war.

No, but please continue with your hur-hur responses.

Well, I will continue then.

I know very well what will happen after this war. That disease ridden fail pile called Legion will finally be shredded up and join the ages where it belonged a long time ago.

I was there during it's prime. I know what greatness the Legion once had. They could have ruled the world, and they sacrificed that chance. Now, after multiple corrupt officials (GB, Zunea, etc) and countless political mistakes, you are all living on borrowed time. Pacifica should have never made The Legion a viceroyalty. They should have put you down like a sick dog. At least Planet Bob wouldn't have to read any more worthless announcements that are so boring you have you mash events together for anyone to read.

Well, I will continue then.

I know very well what will happen after this war. That disease ridden fail pile called Legion will finally be shredded up and join the ages where it belonged a long time ago.

I was there during it's prime. I know what greatness the Legion once had. They could have ruled the world, and they sacrificed that chance. Now, after multiple corrupt officials (GB, Zunea, etc) and countless political mistakes, you are all living on borrowed time. Pacifica should have never made The Legion a viceroyalty. They should have put you down like a sick dog. At least Planet Bob wouldn't have to read any more worthless announcements that are so boring you have you mash events together for anyone to read.

Wow. You really don't like Legion.

I mean, I don't like Legion. But boy. You're not half-assing it.

since your 2 scenarios are crappy at best and hardly PRO NPO, as i read it it went as NPO will win so must be double killed to ensure safety! I would like to offer my predictions as to what will happen.

1. We lose the war and pay our reps, then choose to go isolated to lick our wounds and rebuild, while the rest of cn does whatever they will do. All the while waiting for the right time to start killing off our so called "friends".

or

2. we lose the war but not dramatically, and are forced to stay with our old social circle for fear of the karma side rebuilding and trying again, this will pretty much end with a series of wars like the great wars!

these are the only two things I can see happening with any probability, but then again we might learn from this and become good little children. :rolleyes:

Wow. You really don't like Legion.

I mean, I don't like Legion. But boy. You're not half-assing it.

You're right. B)

Except you know, it is certain they will be given the chance to rebuild.

Sadly, yes.

Because we are better than them. What else is there to say?

Isn't that what Karma is though? What goes around comes around. They ZIed and forced disbandment upon so many alliances that it has become painful to think about. It needs to stop. And it will stop if the NPO is given what they deserve: a stern talking to and a ZI.

Scenario III:

Karma somehow wins the war. Notices NPO rising to the top again, enacts all the methods NPO used that they "despise" in order keep their top bloc position. Soon after droves of underdog nations start complaining about how oppressive the Karma bloc is, and form their own bloc to topple them. Rinse, repeat.

What amuses me is that half the people in this game have been under NPO's boot for so long, they can't even imagine anything else ever happening. If you think that NPO's dominance is inevitable, you need to open your mind to the possibility/probability of NPO having to actually act like a responsible alliance that is accountable for its actions. To the people who just think that somebody else will replace NPO as the hegemon, there is one reason you're wrong. Unlike GW2 and GW3, it is not just one bloc or alliance leading the charge. This is truly a war coalition. Right now I am allied against NPO with people I absolutely despise and want nothing to do with. It will dissolve after the war is over.