A Win-Win for the NPO?

NewYinzer

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sides have not even fully formed yet. The questions of IRON and Citadel still remain. Furthermore, it's only the third day. Have patience. It's too soon to make such a conclusion.

I love my former Citadel brothers, but I believe more than a few alliances losing millions of nation strength will only further increase their politcal power. :nuke: Citadel: the new superpower. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh, might I add that proper disagreement seems in order, but you are all just acting like spoiled children.

Post politely or don't?

You said it brother. But what can you expect? I present an opinion many do not like, so I expect a high to very high level of derision. I'm gonna sit back with a big glass of water and see how this discussion unfolds.

You forgot the part where when NPO makes it out of this, one way or another, they start crossing off the lists of alliances who betrayed them. There is a price for cowardice and one way or another all those alliances who left pacifica out to dry at the first chance will get what's coming to them.

You think Moo and everyone else at NPO will forget how you left them out to dry when you thought it could get you out of war. When you realized it wouldn't save you from war you "reconsidered". You're very transparent and NPO are not fools.

I'm a bit impatient with this game so I'm bringing it to them a bit sooner. Hello TPF and Valhalla! Cowards will get no reprieve. You're all going to pay for your cowardice. I'm done here.

You said it brother. But what can you expect? I present an opinion many do not like, so I expect a high to very high level of derision. I'm gonna sit back with a big glass of water and see how this discussion unfolds.

I have nothing against your opinion, my issue is with the lack of professionalism in your "analysis". Your opinions are apparently built on a foundation of dubious data, featuring numbers you appeared to pull out of thin air. I am certain it is quite possible to make a more accurate analysis of the numbers, given the mountains of data you have at your disposal.

Politically speaking, for the losing scenario, I have a hard time imagining the NPO's terms ending after only three months.

Edited by Great Lord Moth

You forgot the part where when NPO makes it out of this, one way or another, they start crossing off the lists of alliances who betrayed them. There is a price for cowardice and one way or another all those alliances who left pacifica out to dry at the first chance will get what's coming to them.

You think Moo and everyone else at NPO will forget how you left them out to dry when you thought it could get you out of war. When you realized it wouldn't save you from war you "reconsidered". You're very transparent and NPO are not fools.

No one left anyone high and dry. NPO needed to realize that its treaties are between allies, and they were taught a brief lesson. Now we are here.

I have nothing against your opinion, my issue is with the lack of professionalism in your "analysis". Your opinions are apparently built on a foundation of dubious data, featuring numbers you appeared to pull out of thin air. I am certain it is quite possible to make a more accurate analysis of the numbers, given the mountains of data you have at your disposal.

Politically speaking, for the losing scenario, I have a hard time imagining the NPO's terms ending after only three months.

Thank you for your honest opinion. Frankly, the next time I make an analysis about CN affairs, I will spend more time on analyzing the data rather than making up arbitrary numbers. Trust me - your post has been noticed.

:gag: it's only 2 days into the war...let things develop before deciding what's going to happen.

Considering how much fortunes have radically waxed and waned in only 2 days, I agree with the above statement.

Early days yet.