First Alliance to surrendur?

cptblck

who's gonna wimp out  

1,227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted TPF.

Well, they are fighting against Avalanche, the most kickass alliance known to CN. So yeah, they'll surrender.

Don't look at the mushrooms in the corner. Don't. There is a lot of snow piling on the Phoenix. We're freezing that bird.

Aww man, you saw the mushrooms. Dang it.

EDIT: Hookt on Phonix?

Edited by Bellisus

GGA by a landslide...

right after they hit a few of Athens members... and our Athens applicant... OH NOES OUR POOR APPLICANT!

FAIL.

They got DoW'd by 9 alliances.

EPIC FAIL.

BTW

GGA...

Thank you for your 4 mill, and 20 tech you have so generously given to me today.

I can't wait until tomorrow when you give me more

Edited by Canehda

GGA by a landslide...

right after they hit a few of Athens members... and our Athens applicant... OH NOES OUR POOR APPLICANT!

FAIL.

They got DoW'd by 9 alliances.

EPIC FAIL.

BTW

GGA...

Thank you for your 4 mill, and 20 tech you have so generously given to me today.

I can't wait until tomorrow when you give me more

Hey, we love ourselves a bandwagon party! But surrender? Nah, not even remotely close to our line of thought.

How do did you put it? Ah yes, EPIC FAIL. :awesome:

Congrats GGA. I doubt you will surrender first however--this thread will probably inspire you to take your beating to the point of disbandment instead.

honestly, every single alliance knew what they were getting into when they entered this war.

In all honesty i think the small alliances who only joined because of treaty chains will leave this war first. The 1V / Q / SF / Citadel alliances will probably stay in until this war is concluded one way or another (meaning a mass negotiation settlement between Karma and the NPO side, or to the bitter end). There isn't much they can gain by trying to get out if nearly all their allies are still in and will despise them afterwards (unless someone gives them a stupid excuse like what happened in the UJW, then you will see the rats leaving the ship faster than you can count)

I am mildly surprised at the lack of TPF "love" in this thread. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but all of their wars have been nothing but curbstomps. They've never faced a real opponent before, except in the UjW when they folded like cheap lawn furniture.

While some might say that UjW is a poor precedent to use, TPF members themselves have admitted that by the time they surrendered in that war they were out of money, demoralized, and ready to throw in the towel anyway.

So....yeah, I voted for TPF.

The Phoenix Cowers.