From NEW with love

NEW-

Its a pity we had to meet under these circumstances. You sound like a really great bunch of fellows. Hopefully when this is over, we can all be able to have a nice glass of lemonade, look back, and laugh.

In the meantime, I look forward to a good fight and a lot of fun.

o/CCC

o/NEW

well.. this is sound great for us.

good luck CCC.. :rolleyes:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW, to our worthy adversaries - may we enter and leave the battlefields as friends!

I must agree with this, also i'm sure all of warriors will feel the same. Take this as just joint war exercises rather than bloody wars :)

It would really bite to be against these folks. It would have been strategically smart to place them against CCC and PC. CCC just isn't that great of target for someone like NEW. Who made up that plan?

Good luck to both of you

Now we need a Plan to war ?? Shocking !! :P

also, hello Zoom3x :)

We actually preferred not use nukes, but we're out numbered and in disadvantage positions at this time. Also we need to reduce our opponents fight capabilities ASAP before the situation becomes more difficult for us. So we chose to use nukes :)

But please notice that using nukes doesn't mean NEW hates CCC and have grudge against CCC. Please view that nukes just a part of weapon systems, just like cruise missilles :P

As i said to you nate1865, we're on a war but it doesn't mean that we consider you as enemies. I personally already considered you as my friend, i like our convos in irc. You and CCC have my respect :wub:

We actually preferred not use nukes, but we're out numbered and in disadvantage positions at this time. Also we need to reduce our opponents fight capabilities ASAP before the situation becomes more difficult for us. So we chose to use nukes :)

But please notice that using nukes doesn't mean NEW hates CCC and have grudge against CCC. Please view that nukes just a part of weapon systems, just like cruise missilles :P

As i said to you nate1865, we're on a war but it doesn't mean that we consider you as enemies. I personally already considered you as my friend, i like our convos in irc. You and CCC have my respect :wub:

And you guys have ours. Maybe when this is done we can talk about all the ways we can help each other recover.

Oh, I know - we'll come out ok - it just is going to make the road a little longer than probably both of us would like :)

I too enjoyed my discussion with you, and consider us friends ;)

And you guys have ours. Maybe when this is done we can talk about all the ways we can help each other recover.

No probs mate, we already have good preparation to receive you nukes :)

Yeah, probably we're opponents right now. Who knows we're gonna allied in the future :)

Oh, I know - we'll come out ok - it just is going to make the road a little longer than probably both of us would like :)

I too enjoyed my discussion with you, and consider us friends ;)

Thanks nate, i salute you :wub:

Oh, it's nukes !!! What a relief ! I saw all these Christians flying threw the air and floating on clouds and I thought I had missed the rapture or something !!!

Don't scare a guy like that ! :P

I may not like seeing my mates under NEW's mushroom clouds, but I really appreciate how friendly all of the communications have been with all of your people. A bit violent, but classy.

0/ NEW

And for my fellows in the CCC a special message...GAME ON ! Let 'em fly !!

0/CCC

Edited by Bolak

I am sorry if it is poorly handled. I believe we only send peace term to nation that ask for it.

Also, please come and discuss with us if you have any issue. We can be found in our irc at #indo coldfront.

We will be more than happy to discuss.

Edited by suryanto tan