From NEW with love

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to echo the sentiments of my fellow Inquisitor (William Blake). This is an honorable and respectable matchup between two alliances knowing the value of honour. Neither gives a rat's about their infra, but they both care a LOT about honoring their treaties and their allies. (And I wish TOOL had MDP+ with both for that exact reason :P)

God Bless you both, good luck, and keep it clean ;)

o/ NEW

o/ CCC

I'd have to echo the sentiments of my fellow Inquisitor (William Blake). This is an honorable and respectable matchup between two alliances knowing the value of honour. Neither gives a rat's about their infra, but they both care a LOT about honoring their treaties and their allies. (And I wish TOOL had MDP+ with both for that exact reason :P)

God Bless you both, good luck, and keep it clean ;)

o/ NEW

o/ CCC

Thank you, KJ. Means a lot.

I am going to say that I am sorry that I haven't met any of our NEW brothers in my time with TPF. But I will also say.. I'm glad that we can share the battlefield brothers... Thank you and welcome to the fray. Now lets see if we can increase the size of my Siamese Army \oo/ !!!

oo/ NEW

oo/ Arslan

oo/ TAN

Infra is only good for 2 things.. blowing up.. and making more soldiers to be blown up :)

lets leave our blood and honor on the field of battle friends :)

ahhhhhh ngentot... mau war apa mau pacaran nih, pake mesra2an segala !!! ntar jadi ngk tega nuke nya nih..... kaburrrrrrrrrr :P

bruakkakakkakaaka kasar2. kita kan harus sopan terhadap musuh kita walaupun dibantai dengan kuat.

this is english forum not indonesian forum Mr Badak uppsss Mr. BiG

I wonder if you guys will be doing the trading of pleasant PMs in this war like you did in the CCC vs. GOD/TTK/FFC campaign. :P You should do that. I rather enjoyed it last time around even though the only PMs I sent were respectful "well-dones" to the three GOD guys who were hitting me at the time.

I know of at least two of our members that have. One with the person they attacked, and the other with the person that attacked them.

I would wish NEW good luck, but I am kind of hoping for the opposite at the moment. I am looking forward to a good fight, and a bright future.

I know of at least two of our members that have. One with the person they attacked, and the other with the person that attacked them.

I would wish NEW good luck, but I am kind of hoping for the opposite at the moment. I am looking forward to a good fight, and a bright future.

Oh, your future is gonna be bright alright, BRIGHT GREEN.

o/ NEW

Then I can get rid of my night light! How exciting.

NEW-

Its a pity we had to meet under these circumstances. You sound like a really great bunch of fellows. Hopefully when this is over, we can all be able to have a nice glass of lemonade, look back, and laugh.

In the meantime, I look forward to a good fight and a lot of fun.

o/CCC

o/NEW

NEW-

Its a pity we had to meet under these circumstances. You sound like a really great bunch of fellows. Hopefully when this is over, we can all be able to have a nice glass of lemonade, look back, and laugh.

Oh, they are Waldo, they are. :)