From NEW with love

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may be on opposite sides NEW, so I cannot wish you luck, but I am smiling for you as I know you will enjoy this.

I feel bad for my (war time) allies in CCC... NEW is not shy about nuking and the only thing they like more than nuking someone else is being nuked themselves.

Me too smiling for you Kev, good luck with IPA :wub:

NEW are good fighters and nice guys.

Have fun out there but Don't fret CCC you guys will be fine.

Thanks King srqt :wub:

To our honourable opponents in NEW, we wish you all the best and hope for a good, clean and honourable conflict. We also pray for swift peace.

We also wish the same for you my friend, no need to worry for peace since we have no grudge each other. Just enjoy the game right now :)

Edited by K1L1On1Mr4

NEW are good fighters and nice guys.

Have fun out there but Don't fret CCC you guys will be fine.

hi sup KingSrqt :) thanks a lot bro.

for US in NEW honor the treaty or honor the friendship is more than everything. NEW dont care if we are in WIN condition or may be the WORST for us. we are ready for zero infra for friendship/treaty.

o/ NEW

o/ TPF our allies :wub:

Grammar FTW ;)

NEW is an alliance comprised of Indonesions and as such English is not their first language. They do the best they can and often come seeking advice from friends regarding grammar. Cut them some slack. (Not just for you, because you weren't too bad :P This is for everyone who may be inclined to make fun in the future.)

NEW is an alliance comprised of Indonesions and as such English is not their first language. They do the best they can and often come seeking advice from friends regarding grammar. Cut them some slack. (Not just for you, because you weren't too bad :P This is for everyone who may be inclined to make fun in the future.)

I wasn't meaning to be offensive, just informing them of a typo.

And that's cool, I was unaware of this previously.