A not so Imperial Announcement fron OFLC

rstat1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how an alliance standing by their values still gets trolled even though they have little to offer they are manning up. Every troll post really turns my stomach more and more.

o/ OFLC good luck our Purple brothers

Yes good luck brothers

Dear Trolls

one word for you.... HONOR

Hell will be given

and it will be given hot

an attack on Valhalla is an attack on Clover.

Whether we get rolled or not.

I don't see the 'honor' in attacking VE, who isn't even at war with Valhalla. If you would've said "Oh, hai, they are on the other side so we're hitting them" that would've been fine by me.

I don't see the 'honor' in attacking VE, who isn't even at war with Valhalla. If you would've said "Oh, hai, they are on the other side so we're hitting them" that would've been fine by me.

In the end it doesnt even matter...

EDIT: i was listening to linkin park while posting this <_<

Edited by Rajistani

Dear Trolls

one word for you.... HONOR

Hell will be given

and it will be given hot

an attack on Valhalla is an attack on Clover.

Whether we get rolled or not.

As a matter of fact Valhalla isn't being attacked at all. They are attacking Poison Clan. So all this looks like is a bandwagon on VE with no valid CB. Brilliant political move and all that

As a matter of fact Valhalla isn't being attacked at all. They are attacking Poison Clan. So all this looks like is a bandwagon on VE with no valid CB. Brilliant political move and all that

You defend PC with your words but you're in peace mode. Says it all.

okay but honestly guys

#1: Valhalla is not in a defensive war so activating an ODP is...not valid

#2: Even IF it were a valid activation...shouldn't you be hitting an alliance that Valhalla is ACTUALLY FIGHTING?

I mean seriously, I know numerous people have stated this already but I just have to reiterate the point.

Bandwagoners ought not be shown no mercy, I'm afraid.

But how are you assisting Valhalla by engaging an enemy on on a whole other front of the war? I'm not saying you aren't within your right to attack VE (though I doubt you are). I'm stating that you are in NO way assisting your ally by engaging VE.

Quit your whining, your side already did this when Dark Templar attacked She Said She Was 18.

I'd also note that the Viridian Entente attacked an MDP partner of Valhalla's.

okay but honestly guys

#1: Valhalla is not in a defensive war so activating an ODP is...not valid

#2: Even IF it were a valid activation...shouldn't you be hitting an alliance that Valhalla is ACTUALLY FIGHTING?

I mean seriously, I know numerous people have stated this already but I just have to reiterate the point.

Bandwagoners ought not be shown no mercy, I'm afraid.

then there goes all of Karma.

Quit your whining, your side already did this when Dark Templar attacked She Said She Was 18.

I'd also note that the Viridian Entente attacked an MDP partner of Valhalla's.

This isn't whining this is pointing out a flaw in political judgment. You are more than welcome to take your concerns to DT about their DoW, I was not a party to that.

As for your second point, how does that constitute a CB to attack VE by a protectorate of Valhalla with no other treaties. I believe this may be a personal vendetta by a former GGA trium.

Edited by extraduty