IRON, Hegemony Needs you!

IRON STEPPED UP, THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER NEEDED. THANK YOU, IRON. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.

IRONftw.jpg

A number of the Discontinuum alliances have come back to the table, and I see no reason for you guys not too either, other than saving yourselves for the coming power struggles after this war is over. So you're fixing up the laundry at home? Okay. good to know, IRON. Just Doing your job. Mmhmm... Oh, actually, I have something I need ironed...

IRONhtfu.jpg

So man up, IRON. The age of Francoism is over, true. And as the second most powerful alliance pre-war, you assume you'll just inherit the right to first place. First place on the Sanctioned Alliance list will not be inherited like the orange sphere was for you. If you value this achievement over your allies, over your honour, and over common decency, you will sit there and do nothing. If IRON has a shred of anything resembling valor left, please, for your own, and for Hegemony's sake, please, DO THE RIGHT THING.

EDIT: Yes, LJ. Paint. Live with it.

Edited by Poliz

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice propaganda. But I wonder if you have the slightest idea of what's actually going on? Personally, I love the way things are playing out, I've never seen a war develop so strategically. People are coming out in waves. I expect IRON to come out tonight.

Nice propaganda. But I wonder if you have the slightest idea of what's actually going on? Personally, I love the way things are playing out, I've never seen a war develop so strategically. People are coming out in waves. I expect IRON to come out tonight.

Seriously this. Don't mistake strategy for cowardice; it just makes you look silly (talking more about the war in general than IRON here).

How, other than just because you said so? Need evidence here.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...range%20Nations

This may not be on the same scale as other alliance wars thus far, and it could also be argued that each and every one of these attacks was done independently without authorization from superiors. But IRON is still being attacked. Even if IRON came straight out that they are unwilling to declare war, those who bring the battle to them will have to face their strength.

Haven't you guys heard the news? We're staying home and hugging our precious infrastructure. MK, Karma, and the rest of our pawns are doing the work for us.

Getting someone to do your job wouldn't be a first for you.

Also, MK isn't in this war and is certainly not tied to IRON in any way. lern2histry plox

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...range%20Nations

This may not be on the same scale as other alliance wars thus far, and it could also be argued that each and every one of these attacks was done independently without authorization from superiors. But IRON is still being attacked. Even if IRON came straight out that they are unwilling to declare war, those who bring the battle to them will have to face their strength.

He's right, guys. IRON is at war. You just forgot the DoW. I mean Coursca, an IRON gov't member, surely, wouldn't ... JUMP THE GUN?!?

Seriously this. Don't mistake strategy for cowardice; it just makes you look silly (talking more about the war in general than IRON here).

Ummm, all of the past Large scale wars have developed like this. These tactics are not very new and have been used to far greater success in the past.

IRON is attacking at update. Or two hours before it if they are following this recent trend of declaring whenever the mood strikes you.

ironmarchestowar.jpg

LOL "Do NOT say anything about this outside of the forums."

Yeah, this isn't surprising. We're quite ready for IRON to pay its lip service to honour.

Though I'm not very well informed, I'll openly doubt if IRON can save Hegemony now.... Have fun at update.

[edit]

Oh, and IRON, please join! We beg you. You would ruin our special welcome party otherwise :(.

Edited by US of Europe