Karma?

legalluc

or just mad because he is about to lose. :rolleyes:

Good lord. About to lose what? Pixels to a pixel fairy?

(I apologize)

Back in character: I think we lose nothing. We would have lost if we blindly followed others without making our disagreement known. We would have lost if we had let it go at that and had not honored our treaties nonetheless.

We have lost nothing.

And the fools that call us cowards are just that: fools.

And worse. No better than that they rail against. Be careful of who you walk the lonely road with.

Good lord. About to lose what? Pixels to a pixel fairy?

(I apologize)

Back in character: I think we lose nothing. We would have lost if we blindly followed others without making our disagreement known. We would have lost if we had let it go at that and had not honored our treaties nonetheless.

We have lost nothing.

And the fools that call us cowards are just that: fools.

And worse. No better than that they rail against. Be careful of who you walk the lonely road with.

You don't realize I've actually steered you into an argument that I will inevitably win? I've actually had a good look at your nation. I'm an inactivity reroll of a bank nation formerly of the MK. Sixty percent of your one-hundred thousand Nation Strength is technology and infrastructure. You're a nuclear bank. You have 20 nukes that you probably don't even know how to use. Whenever you hear the word "war" you think of Peace Mode. You're probably one of the people that will self-anarchy, even with all those fancy wonders and improvements of yours. You say I suck? You say that I'm a fool? I have a better grasp on this game even in my spare time than you do with your high and mighty nation. Nation Strength doesn't equate into e-peen or being better than anyone else. You stand behind people and expect them to defend you. Where will you be when they're not there to back up your false bravado?

It only took me five minutes of actually looking to see what alliance you were in, and what you had for numbers to figure out. You have one-hundred thousand Nation Strength, but you're just a big nation waiting to be farmed by anyone with half of a brain. Enjoy your nuclear anarchy. I got nuked, anarchied, and thrashed, yet anything they did to me before I got deleted for inactivity was chicken scratch (and it was in the millions). This argument was over long before I posted a second time.

[Edit]One other thing: Did you honestly expect all your excrement talk and telling people that they sucked and should call their mothers actual trolling? I should have known that you were all bark and no bite.[/Edit]

Edited by Pimpmobile

Prove it is random you trolling idjit.

At least look them up so you have half an idea before you !@#$ out your mouth.

See. I am trying to play at your level.

Edit: Can you send someone better next time? I really do not desire to deal with fools such as you. Can the Kingdom send its best, perhaps?

The artistry of your posts are marred by the lack of justification for them, and thus are rendered artless.

ALSO, PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE QUEEN'S ENGLISH/STANDARD TEND TO SPELL THE WORD IDIOT, NOT "IDJIT". WE ARE NOT FOOLED BY YOUR ATTEMPT AT FOLKISHNESS.

GOOD DAY SIR.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

kekekekekek. seriou... no not yet...I'm still crackin up.

You are really a very funny dude,

seriously, you crack me up.

Its not like I have not been zi'd before. It is not like I have not fought far better than you in previous wars.

I mean really, whatever it takes, lets get us into a rumble sweet cheeks.

Think you can handle it make believe player?

Edit: By the way I ignored your stupidity Margrave.

Edited by legalluc

kekekekekek. seriou... no not yet...I'm still crackin up.

You are really a very funny dude,

seriously, you crack me up.

Its not like I have not been zi'd before. It is not like I have not fought far better than you in previous wars.

I mean really, whatever it takes, lets get us into a rumble sweet cheeks.

Think you can handle it make believe player?

Oh lord, you're still posting? Re-read what I said, and take Margrave's hints. If you honestly want to rumble with me, come down to my level, with my number of improvements/wonders/military, and I'll still call you a dumbass because you'd shed 90% of your nation's strength just to fight little old me. Fail troll is fail.

People tell me I am pretty good at this stuff so I will give it a shot.

You, a member of Valhalla have the nerve to come in here and accuse others of plotting and scheming? you are in an alliance that canceled a treaty in an attempt to avoid this war due to your cowardice and only decided to enter out of shame and embarrassment.

Upon entering the war your leader spouted lies about how "Valhalla honors it's treaties" and are "bound by cancellation clauses" yet you have still not moved to defend your MADP partner in Pacifica, instead you attack an alliance that is smaller than you and is already at war with an alliance larger than it.

The character of you and yours has shown through and no amount of posturing or pointless rhetoric, which is all this thread is, will fool anyone. You your alliance and your allies are pathetic and are about to get what is coming to you.

Edited by KingSrqt

Oh lord, you're still posting? Re-read what I said, and take Margrave's hints. If you honestly want to rumble with me, come down to my level, with my number of improvements/wonders/military, and I'll still call you a dumbass because you'd shed 90% of your nation's strength just to fight little old me. Fail troll is fail.

You are, of course correct concerning fairness in respect to our respective nation's might. True enough Pestilence would reign pestilence upon your puny tiny pink-panty wearing nation.

And to some nations such as your own puny pink-panty wearing nation that may not seem fair.

But, I think it is you, the leader of your (pinkish) nation that has missed the point of my original post and has taken this to a different level.

I do believe we were discussing whether or not those that would call us cowards might actually be wrong.

Got anything to say about that Mr. (pink-panty-wearing) President, Priome Minister or whatever the hell they call you in your backward country?

You are, of course correct concerning fairness in respect to our respective nation's might. True enough Pestilence would reign pestilence upon your puny tiny pink-panty wearing nation.

And to some nations such as your own puny pink-panty wearing nation that may not seem fair.

But, I think it is you, the leader of your (pinkish) nation that has missed the point of my original post and has taken this to a different level.

I do believe we were discussing whether or not those that would call us cowards might actually be wrong.

Got anything to say about that Mr. (pink-panty-wearing) President, Priome Minister or whatever the hell they call you in your backward country?

And people think I'm trolling here. You're arguing a moot point. Also, KingSrqt speaks the truth.

For the love of all that is somewhat good (and veraciously classy *Points at Archon*), stop posting. Please.

Warned for baiting.

Since the verbal warn followed by the first full warn didnt seem to drive the point home, you can enjoy a nice 48 hour vacation.

Let this be an example to the lot of you. Follow the rules.

This thread is way out of hand and I am putting it out of its misery.