Karma?

legalluc

What, you impersonators of diplomats think anyone fell for your facade of facile falderal?

Do you think anyone truly believed that our doing the right thing amounted to cowardice?

You truly believed that our doing the right thing would protect you from our righteous obligations?

Fools. Feckless, faineant, feculent fools.

Prove it is random you trolling idjit.

At least look them up so you have half an idea before you !@#$ out your mouth.

See. I am trying to play at your level.

Edit: Can you send someone better next time? I really do not desire to deal with fools such as you. Can the Kingdom send its best, perhaps?

Edited by legalluc

I really do not desire to deal with fools such as you. Can the Kingdom send its best, perhaps?

You don't get to choose who replies to your posts, sorry. As for your anger, well, it only makes our dicks harder.

You schemed and you finagled and you got what you think you hoped for.

Heh. It is kinda funny.

What, you impersonators of diplomats think anyone fell for your facade of facile falderal?

Do you think anyone truly believed that our doing the right thing amounted to cowardice?

You truly believed that our doing the right thing would protect you from our righteous obligations?

Fools. Feckless, faineant, feculent fools.

Edit: Can you send someone better next time? I really do not desire to deal with fools such as you. Can the Kingdom send its best, perhaps?

Uhmmm. Huh?

Stop your senseless trolling. I don't need to see your in-game nation to realize that you aren't in a good position. The question I do ask of you is: Are you in peace mode? Your trolling attempts would most likely suggest that you're either in peace mode or you're getting curb stomped.

My money is on the latter.

I do not believe Karma exists, because not all unjust are brought to justice and not all just are justly rewarded. IMO, the "Karma" Coalition is a collection of groups who were sick of the Hegemony and thus decided to do somthing about it.

The name is still fitting though, supposing, for argument's sake, that Karma is real.

Stop your senseless trolling. I don't need to see your in-game nation to realize that you aren't in a good position. The question I do ask of you is: Are you in peace mode? Your trolling attempts would most likely suggest that you're either in peace mode or you're getting curb stomped.

My money is on the latter.

You are a funny dude. Seriously. Really funny.

Unfortunately also faineant. Look up who I am and where I be and if I am fighting.

Dumbass.

Unfortunately also faineant. Look up who I am and where I be and if I am fighting.

Dumbass.

Do you have any other argumentation style besides expensive words and outright flaming? You must be spending too much energy finding words on a dictionary to think about putting up a minimally coherent though process for us.

*insert senseless name calling to +1 you*

Edited by Portugal

you mad? :(

Dumbass.

You call me a dumbass when you're sitting there and using five dollar words to try to make a one dollar point. Like I said, I don't have to see your in-game nation. Your pitiful attempts at trolling are point enough. Stop posting. A lot of decent, well-groomed posters would most likely troll better than you are right now.

Also, admit it, you're mad.

You misquoted Krull when you would've quoted me and got away with it. I learned from reliable sources that I hit a sore spot with you; I have 10k NS, yes, but how much of YOUR NS is fluff? And by fluff, I mean infra. :huh:

You crack me up pimp-dude. 10k is what you are.

And your reading comprehension is similar.

You are a funny dude, man, a very funny dude.

youstillmad.jpg

Hey dude I'll send you 3 mil after the war to help rebuild. Be my friend?

Whats with you folks? Is this the best you can send?

Good lord. Karma indeed.

You got anything better? The dudes above are a poor reflection on your abilities.

I'm going to put it in words you can understand. You're full of anger because I made fun of your pixellated nation that is on a server. Oh no! Get over it and yourself, please.

Pimp-dude. Seriously, I have no idea of who you are or who you think I may be in another world.

I speak only as a citizen of the Planet Bob. And, I think you are a fool. A tiny, meaningless, fool. A small, speck of a fool.

Seriously, can you call your mom, or perhaps get on the phone to get some better speaker for your side? 'Cause honestly, you create a significant vacuum, man.

Edit: In case you didn't catch it, that means you suck. Big time.

Edited by legalluc