New UN Government

Thingol King

Speaking on behalf of the Old Atlantic Charter I'd like to make some points clear

We never said that the attacks would cease if you stopped speaking out KT, you were simply an alliance that we found to be a threat. There were no peace options

Secondly, the OAC recognizes Naon as the current leader of the UN and supports rule

Thirdly, the UN never begged the OAC for anything, we simply offered our services to our friends in the UN

Also KT you need to stop this, I understand you feel the UN could be run better but thats not your decisions. Especially if your not a registered member of that alliance. Your obviously not going to get your way, if people havent left by now then they arent going to leave.

KT this shouldn't be forum discussion, this should be handled in private on the UN's rofurms or IRC.

And, GIL GOT ANGRY!!! never saw that before

Speaking on behalf of the Old Atlantic Charter I'd like to make some points clear

We never said that the attacks would cease if you stopped speaking out KT, you were simply an alliance that we found to be a threat. There were no peace options

Secondly, the OAC recognizes Naon as the current leader of the UN and supports rule

Thirdly, the UN never begged the OAC for anything, we simply offered our services to our friends in the UN

Also KT you need to stop this, I understand you feel the UN could be run better but thats not your decisions. Especially if your not a registered member of that alliance. Your obviously not going to get your way, if people havent left by now then they arent going to leave.

KT this shouldn't be forum discussion, this should be handled in private on the UN's rofurms or IRC.

And, GIL GOT ANGRY!!! never saw that before

I know, GIL NEVER GETS ANGRY, KT IS SOOOOOOO DEAD -_-