New UN Government

Thingol King

Here is the sequence of events:

Blackwater attacks the UN, the UN government beg their allies for assistance.

Blackwater/UN war ends.

Roman Empire declares war on UN

Once again, the UN government begs their allies for help.

Roman Empire/UN war ends.

Naon resigns as High Tribune of the UN

Black Death, a reformation movement within UN, is formed to combat the pathetic regime currently in place.

Venomviper, incapable of organizing a decent response to Black Death, begs his allies in Old Atlantic Charter to attack them.

Old Atlantic Charter ceases attacks on Black Death on the condition that they remain silent on the issue of the UN.

Black Death decides they don't like those terms and start voicing their opinion to all UN members.

Black Death builds support within the UN.

Black Death initiates a civil war within the UN after being threatened with EZI by UN officials and to make a point (only government officials were attacked).

Venom, incapable of dealing with the civil war, decides to leave UN for Roman Empire next round.

Naon decides to re-take the UN, messages all members to that effect.

Naon banishes Rodrod, a Tribune, for the simple action of supporting elections for High Tribune, as mandated by our charter.

Naon re-instates Rodrod after the government virtually threatens civil war if he doesn't.

And that's where we are today. Anyone else noticing a pattern of government collapses and failures here? Time and again the UN government has failed to provide something even remotely resembling a stable alliance to their members. And for heaven's sake, they threatened EZI on people! I'm pretty sure the general consensus was that EZI=no no. And then there is the fact that the current government is blatantly ignoring the charter, which clearly states that elections must be held for High Tribune. I'd also say that they lost any right to lead after their blatant failure in guiding our alliance through the Blackwater and Roman Empire wars.

So, I come here with a two-fold purpose. One, I'd like to ask that any UN allies cancel their treaties with UN, in light of the fact that the current government is obviously unstable. Besides, this is TE, what use are treaties? I also ask for all nations to condemn the threats of EZI leveled at supporters of this movement as utterly against what TE stands for.

We are in the process of re-creating UN into something our members can be proud of. Our goals are this:

1. Fight more wars. I can't remember a single aggressive war fought by the UN in her history. That needs to change. Going along with that, fewer, if any, treaties.

2. Actually fight back against raids. The new government will not ignore nations who are raided, like the current government does, but will actually organize responses to raids. How pathetic is a government that won't even fight back against raiders? That needs to change, now.

3. Change the way we get new members. Instead of mass messaging people who join the game and getting the noobiest of the noobs, we'll focus on improving the quality of the members we have by training them in the ways of CN and TE. New recruits will be admitted at a much slower rate. We'd rather have a quality alliance then a huge one.

4. Greater internal organization- half the people in our alliance have no idea who the government is. We want clearer structure and greater communication with members.

That's a good start, don't you think? Anyways, message me in game or on the forums if you want to help out, we appreciate help and advice from all. We are also open to friendship with other alliances, though we won't be signing many (if any) treaties. A charter will be produced as quickly as possible, along with a flag (we feel it's time for a change). We may or may not keep the old UN forum, we'll see.

The old regime knows where to contact us if they want to talk about surrendering. Anyone else who wants to talk, until we can gain rightful ownership of #UN-CNTE, contact us in #BlackDeath.

Oh- I almost forgot. Elborrador, we are currently investigating your claim to the Emperorship of the United Nations, and will keep you updated on our progress ;) .

Thanks for your time!

/s/

The Interim Government of the United Nations (names withheld until the threat of EZI is withdrawn).

ok Thingol, apparently u want to play for real now.

i stepped down in the un to give it a breath of fresh air, i needed a break, had some stuff goin on in rl.

as i was on my way out thingol here started his little masquerade. i thought nothing of it. Venom was starting his prep for next round, and thingol started pushing harder, with all 3 of his supporters in the un. wow... 3 people.

we crushed him the first time, and he went running to RE and begged them to let him and his people in, so they toook his people in, and he put his aa back to un and has been sendin hate mail to my people.

Venom stepped down, becuase there was a death in his family and he wont be around much, he explained the situation to me, so i stepped back in to solve this issue. As for rod rod, i was given incorrect information and when it was explained to me correctly i reinstated him. there was no civil war.

Its' 4 morons in my alliance that are power hungry and dun want to start their own alliance.

Thingol u dont know how to lead anything, much less an alliance, just look what u did with ur black death one, u just gave up and handed them over to RE, What are you going to do with the un? hand them over to another allliance as well?

just stop tryin, no one is going to let u have the UN.

Thanks for the support BEazy.

Honestly this little BS of trying to coup the UN is getting irritating.

Thingol get the point, we won't quit and we will not give you ownership

of the United Nations. We have outlasted other attempts of this kind, and

we will surely outlive this one. :jihad:

Also, we never begged allies for help, we asked but never begged.

And we are not in violation of our charter, because you are not a registered and approved

member of the United Nations. You say you were part of the UN under Lion's rule, but every

member was requested to apply at our forums, and you Thingol never did. The Charter clearly

states that only UN members can run for office, not traitors and especially not members who

have not even been registered and approved.

Also, we never begged allies for help, we asked but never begged.

And we are not in violation of our charter, because you are not a registered and approved

member of the United Nations. You say you were part of the UN under Lion's rule, but every

member was requested to apply at our forums, and you Thingol never did. The Charter clearly

states that only UN members can run for office, not traitors and especially not members who

have not even been registered and approved.

lmao, gil just went off on your .... nice work gil.

P.S. I think that this guy is EE <_<

AmericanFlag01.jpg

Statement From Murder Inc

We recognize the true leader of UN to be Murder Inc.

/s/

Coolgreen44, Junior Press Secretary

P.S. The Flag represents are willingness to take UN by force, and as the brilliant architect of the original coup, I suggest you take note. (OH YA I AM A TREND SETTER! I DID IT FIRST HAH!)

AmericanFlag01.jpg

/s/

P.S. The Flag represents are willingness to take UN by force, and as the brilliant architect of the original coup, I suggest you take note. (OH YA I AM A TREND SETTER! I DID IT FIRST HAH!)

hahaha....very funny! ;)

And thanks JRoix and Damian! :awesome:

hahaha....very funny! ;)

And thanks JRoix and Damian! :awesome:

I never joke around. I take my job as Deputy Junior Press Secretary very seriously. If you think my statement above was a joke, well, just try and test it.

/s/

Coolgreen44, Deputy Junior Press Secretary

)): Oh really?

Yes. Now, if you would like your nations to survive you need to make a thread recognizing the fact that Murder Inc is now the sovereign of the United Nations. We of course will allow you all to hold "Figure Head" positions (See the Queen of England), but the Murder Inc government will control all things related to External goings on.

/s/

Coolgreen44, Interim Deputy Junior Press Secretary

P.S. You have 24 hours to comply or we will take action. (If you would like to negotiate specific details please pm me, or come to #face on coldfront IRC.)

Yes. Now, if you would like your nations to survive you need to make a thread recognizing the fact that Murder Inc is now the sovereign of the United Nations. We of course will allow you all to hold "Figure Head" positions (See the Queen of England), but the Murder Inc government will control all things related to External goings on.

/s/

P.S. You have 24 hours to comply or we will take action. (If you would like to negotiate specific details please pm me, or come to #face on coldfront IRC.)

please stop talking, your getting annoying

please stop talking, your getting annoying
UN, the clock is ticking

The time draws near Damian. You may question the authenticity of my posts, but believe me, the threat is very real.

Have a good day.

/s/

Coolgreen44, Interim Deputy Junior Director Press Secretary

i didnt let coolgreen take over last time, and im not doing it this time so drop it. noone is couping the un. noone is doing anything so lets drop the jokes and get ready for next round.

Edited by NaonMatrix

TRG Recognise the following persons to be the government of UN:

(all of them.. :))

The yellow bear (Zippy) is the leader. If anyone contests this, TRG will declare war on them :).

RE recognizes Naon as the true leader of the United Nations.

Good luck Naon in restoring order.

RE actually did something right? :o

AmericanFlag01.jpg

/s/

No REmember that one fail coup? And please CG get off of UN's #$%$ they're mine

/s/

I think I outrank you in MI's gov't

and really come to #face we're epic :awesome:

UN, the clock is ticking

No bad Hormones, no

The time draws near Damian. You may question the authenticity of my posts, but believe me, the threat is very real.

Have a good day.

/s/

Coolgreen44, Interim Deputy Junior Director Press Secretary

Stop centering everything! it's cooler over here

Since we all know my spies control Murder Inc, let's just go ahead and make me leader of UN.

-Bama

Bama :awesome:

Edited by BEazy