DICE declares war on GGA

who the hell is dice?

Deck of International Card Experts: A former protectorate of Athens, recently upgraded to a MDoAP, and they are a close friend and trusted ally of Athens. They like to keep to themselves, and because of this, we are DICE's only treaty partner. B)

o/DICE

Deck of International Card Experts: A former protectorate of Athens, recently upgraded to a MDoAP, and they are a close friend and trusted ally of Athens. They like to keep to themselves, and because of this, we are DICE's only treaty partner. B)

o/DICE

But not their only friend ;)

lmfao lazy $@! o/ my aliance dice o/athens o/ karma NPO sucks i wana pee on them

also gga need to learn how to be neutural after all they are the GRAND GLOBAL ALIANCE lols

nvm hp ur cool also this is who you are

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoID=1700594858

short and sweet...

nice....

If only I had done the announcement, I could have written up a short little rant, unlike something so short and bland :P

Well we do only have 23 members, and 600k ns. So we are limited on war slots. Id be happy to get attacked by GGA as my offensive war slots are full, pounding NPO in to dust. We are at war with NPO and GGA, I personally dont like NPO and what to use my slots to kill them.