An Announcement from the Christian Coalition of Countries

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me," says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)

We, the armies of the Most High, move to war. May we do our best, and give all glory to God.

Ha, it is nice to have GOD on our side this time. There is possibly more jokes for that than there was when we fought against them.

And to our opponents, you may expect a gentlemanly yet tenacious battle! Best of luck to you, and may we both emerge on the other side of this engagement with solemn pride for doing that which is honorable and true to our word and pacts!

Good to see you guys in the fight. You're gonna need some luck against NEW. Those guys had some really bad experiences with missionaries a while back and well...you'll see. :D

Looking forward to a good battle against you all.

Good to see you guys in the fight. You're gonna need some luck against NEW. Those guys had some really bad experiences with missionaries a while back and well...you'll see. :D

Looking forward to a good battle against you all.

Maybe so, but we have nothing but respect for them. They are good people.

Love you CCC, always an honour to have you as our enemy.. :lol:

The honour is ours.

I suppose CCC will understand if I don't wish you guys good luck ;)

If and when I get nuked/pounded down a few ranks, I look forward to tussling with CCC.

My hope is that this will be a good, clean fight between honourable opponents and that nuclear weapons never factor into the consideration.

Maybe so, but we have nothing but respect for them. They are good people.

The honour is ours.

My hope is that this will be a good, clean fight between honourable opponents and that nuclear weapons never factor into the consideration.

I yearn for the days when nuclear news reports during wartime would give rise to indignant threads on the Forums, with alliances ostracizing the "nuclear rogues".

This time around, nukes have been flying to and fro with nary a protest I can see.

Personally, I will not nuke anybody until someone fires one at me - but that promise doesn't count for a lot, since the GR nation I am attacking has already been nuked by NPO. (I staggered my declaration of war; the day I declared was the day he went into nuclear anarchy) He's likely to flail around with HIS own nukes when he finally logs on. If even one of them hits an OG nation, we will all be nuke-free, I expect.

Edited by Ceremony

I yearn for the days when nuclear news reports during wartime would give rise to indignant threads on the Forums, with alliances ostracizing the "nuclear rogues".

This time around, nukes have been flying to and fro with nary a protest I can see.

Personally, I will not nuke anybody until someone fires one at me - but that promise doesn't count for a lot, since the GR nation I am attacking has already been nuked by NPO. (I staggered my declaration of war; the day I declared was the day he went into nuclear anarchy) He's likely to flail around with HIS own nukes when he finally logs on. If even one of them hits an OG nation, we will all be nuke-free, I expect.

I know what you mean about the "nary a protest." Do you think the last GW desensitised everyone to nukes?

I know what you mean about the "nary a protest." Do you think the last GW desensitised everyone to nukes?

I sure do. :P Well, at least if you do get nuked (which I hope you don't, btw), you can say, "meh, our clothes are supposed to be green. It's Ordinary Time." :ph34r:

Edited by Uralica

I sure do. :P Well, at least if you do get nuked (which I hope you don't, btw), you can say, "meh, our clothes are supposed to be green. It's Ordinary Time." :ph34r:

:lol:

Actually, it's not; it's still the Easter Season and will be until Pentacost. Ordinary Time begins after that. :)

We in GOD would like to wish the CCC best of luck. Take em down guys, you can consider that a commandment :P

LOL Big Z

I do want to say that as in our last alliance war so also in this: We treat our honourable opponents with the same honour and respect we would expect to be treated with.

As in the last war, I want to know immediately if any of our people behave inappropriately or dishonour us in any way.

We fight not out of bloodthirst, but because honour is dear to us. I want our honourable opponents to know what we pray for them.

CCC I heard nothing but good things from some old friends about your last war you are honorable to say the least welcome to the fray from the other side

Isn't it amazing that the smaller alliances jumped right into the fight without canceling a treaty or having to be ridiculed back into the fight. I hope people take a better look at their friends after this.

Good show CCC, its always an honor to call you allies.