An Announcement from the Christian Coalition of Countries

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't like fighting against G.O.D. last time, it just didn't seem like the right thing for Christians to be doing, ya know ?

0/ GR

0/CCC

John 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

This calls for the Holy Hand Grenade!

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

CCC honorable as always.

If we do end up DoWing on you for this, rest assured that TOOL will fight a clean and honorable war. :)

KJ, we have nothing but the highest respect for you personally and your alliance as well. If it does come to shots fired, know that we will not stop honouring our opponents.

Aw, man, CCC... how am I supposed to use my "can't please all of the papal, all of the time" joke now...? <_<

*groans* ;)

:rolleyes: Wow. Just...wow.

0/ Bad puns

:)

Heheh

You... Have TPF targets?

*internal monologue*

Enjoy, guys! I know I would...

Sal, God bless you!

I do want to say that as in our last alliance war so also in this: We treat our honourable opponents with the same honour and respect we would expect to be treated with.

As in the last war, I want to know immediately if any of our people behave inappropriately or dishonour us in any way.

We fight not out of bloodthirst, but because honour is dear to us. I want our honourable opponents to know what we pray for them.