My Life for Aiur

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE:

THE FOLLOWING IS MY PERSONAL VIEW ON THE MATTER

The reasoning for the war against us is a bit weak but arguing over it is just silly. I'm sure there is some amount of coordination on the other side and this was just the spot you found most comfy. So welcome to the battle and enjoy your stay.

Here is a modest suggestion to make things cleaner though you are of course free to do what you wish since it is after all your war. We just attacked Moon who do seem like a genuinely nice bunch of people. Change your CB to say you're coming to their defense against our fiendish attack. While you have no treaty you thought these fine folks deserved justice. It would give us something clean and nice to fight our war over.

I agree with you, the CB could have been clearer. But this is Supa we are talking about.

The man can't spell "secret". How do you expect him to communicate a treaty obligation?

:P

Normally, treaties do not chain to allow you to attack anyone who happens to be allied to someone you are at war with.

I had about 5 posts quoted, but this is the one that would allow me to explain the current situation.

Simply, PC and DT have a unique relationship. They are at war, and it was requested of us to take the load off of someone they expected to hit them.

Preemptive attack in defense of our allies, not to mention an attack against someone on the Karma side of the war, hell, that's a good reason to go to war for me.

A CB doesn't always have to be spying, poor diplomacy, or raids on protectorates.

Casus belli means reason for war, not excuse to attack. Frankly, I appreciate honesty in CB's. I'd find a CB saying "we see you as a threat and feel that neutralizing you now" to be the most valid CB there is. After all, that's what every CB is at its core.

So, just summarizing: yes, it could have been clearer, and yes, we stumbled a tad. But in a Bob-wide conflict, I think its foolish to expect perfect to-the-letter anything. I'm sure we'll get countered tonight, and honestly, if it's by someone who isn't even treatied to SSSW18, I know I won't be complaining. It's a war, after all.

OOC: Let's all have fun. If anyone wants to trash talk, or fight, come hit my nation. I need to get into the top 50 casualties. :awesome:

I want to make one thing perfectly clear. While we find their citing of a distant treaty a stretch they have every right to declare on us for it simply being Thursday. We didn't enter the war expecting a parade in our honor. Welcome to the war. Let's make the best of it.

I want to make one thing perfectly clear. While we find their citing of a distant treaty a stretch they have every right to declare on us for it simply being Thursday. We didn't enter the war expecting a parade in our honor. Welcome to the war. Let's make the best of it.

It must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays.

:awesome:

Spoken like a true MoFA. But yes, let's make the best of it.

Well I, for one, am sincerely disappointed that one small alliance declared on us rather than a different small alliance.

It makes such a huge difference. :v:

Don't be so disappointed, even if you are yet to have a successful ground attack or air raid on the glorious nation of Magodonia. After all, we are glorious. :awesome:

Also, who are you calling small <_<

We're 200k NS bigger !

(no u!)

EDIT:

Hello, Razzia :D

Edited by MaGneT

Late Night blitz anxiety has apparently gotten the best of a lot of people in this thread.

Welcome to the war, should be fun. Maybe that's just me because I've already got two guys anarchied. :P

I most certainly agree. But it is war, and for most people thats what we play the game for. I have been a member of SSSW18 for some time now, and I will run to defend her no matter the outcome, while maintaining respect for both sides. So how bout when its all said and done we all sit down and get some drinks with some chicks that we know for a fact are at least 18? Hell, Ill be the one responsible for checking I.Ds while everyone else gets wasted. B)

Edited by craziekyng

Late Night blitz anxiety has apparently gotten the best of a lot of people in this thread.

Welcome to the war, should be fun. Maybe that's just me because I've already got two guys anarchied. :P

Only 1 here :(

Want to race to 3?

I most certainly agree. But it is war, and for most people thats what we play the game for. I have been a member of SSSW18 for some time now, and I will run to defend her no matter the outcome, while maintaining respect for both sides. So how bout when its all said and done we all sit down and get some drinks with some chicks that we know for a fact are at least 18? Hell, Ill be the one responsible for checking I.Ds while everyone else gets wasted. B)

O HAI KYNG!