My Life for Aiur

Because PC can request aggression on whoever they want.

Besides, you didn't yell about preemptive strikes in the last war.

What is even more pathetic is how people are trying to make out different conflicts. No. There are two obvious sides. We all know it. To complain at this point is foolishness.

Hell, I KNOW for a fact that SSSW18 was coordinating battle plans with TPF. There you go. Bam. Easy CB.

What pre-emptive strikes? Why would I yell about something I wasnt involved in? And thanks for the lesson in the obvious. It's funny, KARMA's side complains so much about BS CB's and all that jazz, yet they have no problem making them themselves.

The hypocrisy is making me dizzy.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because PC can request aggression on whoever they want.

Besides, you didn't yell about preemptive strikes in the last war.

What is even more pathetic is how people are trying to make out different conflicts. No. There are two obvious sides. We all know it. To complain at this point is foolishness.

Hell, I KNOW for a fact that SSSW18 was coordinating battle plans with TPF. There you go. Bam. Easy CB.

Please show me; Only 'coordination' was determine who we would attack. That's not coordination. That's finding who your target is.

Further, is this that same intel that got RAD all riled up about us attacking them? Cause that might not be all that trustworthy.

The reasoning for the war against us is a bit weak but arguing over it is just silly. I'm sure there is some amount of coordination on the other side and this was just the spot you found most comfy. So welcome to the battle and enjoy your stay.

Here is a modest suggestion to make things cleaner though you are of course free to do what you wish since it is after all your war. We just attacked Moon who do seem like a genuinely nice bunch of people. Change your CB to say you're coming to their defense against our fiendish attack. While you have no treaty you thought these fine folks deserved justice. It would give us something clean and nice to fight our war over.

The reasoning for the war against us is a bit weak but arguing over it is just silly. I'm sure there is some amount of coordination on the other side and this was just the spot you found most comfy. So welcome to the battle and enjoy your stay.

It's really about a global scale now. There's 2 sides, it's quite obvious. You are active in the war on the other side. Plus, you are close to the attacker of our brothers in GR. Now, TPF has their hands full as it is. So, what is the obvious decision? Attack their closest allies. And for that job, you'll do. Plus, as you said, you attacked our KARMA brothers in MOON.

Bye. It's been nice knowing you... oh wait...

If you're accepting chaining, such that if your buddy attacks blah whose allies attack your buddy (and this all happened because your ally's other allies got attacked by blah or someone on blah's side), and you come to the defense of your buddy from those allies, you're not actually defending your ally. You're enacting optional or mandatory aggression. To do this means you like both your buddy and your buddy's allies, or you wouldn't accept the chaining regardless. Now if you like both your buddy and his allies, then who gives a damn whether you join the fight against a specific alliance that just so happened to pick or not pick your buddy? The war isn't your buddy versus the other guys. The war is your side versus the other side. So again, who cares if someone declares on someone on the other side, as long as they're on the other side?

Good luck, DT. Fight well.

What pre-emptive strikes? Why would I yell about something I wasnt involved in? And thanks for the lesson in the obvious. It's funny, KARMA's side complains so much about BS CB's and all that jazz, yet they have no problem making them themselves.

BAWWWWWWWWWW

Maybe you should sit down and shut up because I think your large mouth and overly naive banter are only making the problem worse.

Edited by tamerlane

Maybe you should sit down and shut up because I think your large mouth and overly naive banter are only making the problem worse.

Thanks for the suggestion, but who are you again?

My only qualm here is the reasoning I was given for it all. If you would have just said, you're on the other side, let's go. Fine, sobeit. Just stop trying to justify any kind of treaty enactment. You saw an alliance on the other side and went for them. It's not that hard to say and would;.. have saved us all some time :D

Anywho...o/SSSW18

Thanks for the suggestion, but who are you again?

My only qualm here is the reasoning I was given for it all. If you would have just said, you're on the other side, let's go. Fine, sobeit. Just stop trying to justify any kind of treaty enactment. You saw an alliance on the other side and went for them. It's not that hard to say and would;.. have saved us all some time :D

Anywho...o/SSSW18

Oh no problem. Im the neighborhood elder who comes by to spank naughty children who make silly posts.

Your qualm seems to be you want to make a big deal out of something you know very well is not a big deal. It is well exemplified in this post I quoted. So I'll repeat myself, my voice gets very hoarse these days with all these naughty children around so I dont blame you for not understanding what I said, quiet child!

Oh no problem. Im the neighborhood elder who comes by to spank naughty children who make silly posts.

Your qualm seems to be you want to make a big deal out of something you know very well is not a big deal. It is well exemplified in this post I quoted. So I'll repeat myself, my voice gets very hoarse these days with all these naughty children around so I dont blame you for not understanding what I said, quiet child!

What? Children? And you're spanking them?

Don't they make people like you register for things like that? Just wondering.

And I guess I just expected the same respect we paid from our side from any opponent we faced. Treaties are made for a reason. You shouldnt have the option to disregard any that exist or engineer any that don't.

For such an elder statesman, I'd expect more from you.

What? Children? And you're spanking them?

Don't they make people like you register for things like that? Just wondering.

And I guess I just expected the same respect we paid from our side from any opponent we faced. Treaties are made for a reason. You shouldnt have the option to disregard any that exist or engineer any that don't.

For such an elder statesman, I'd expect more from you.

I never heard of people registering for giving children a stern lesson in politics, a lesson that you yourself could use. THe minute the cancellation was given, existence ended. The minute TPF attacked a MDP/MDAP partner of PC, the treaty ended.

There is a hierarchy to treaties and you're not gonna leave your best friends in the mud over some stupid treaty of convenience which anybody but a naive (insert explicative here) like yourself could see. When things get to the PIAT level, then you have something to complain about but a NAP? Seriously? You're just being a pain.

Edited by tamerlane

I never heard of people registering for giving children a stern lesson in politics, a lesson that you yourself could use. THe minute the cancellation was given, existence ended. The minute TPF attacked a MDP/MDAP partner of PC, the treaty ended.

There is a hierarchy to treaties and you're not gonna leave your best friends in the mud over some stupid treaty of convenience which anybody but a naive (insert explicative here) like yourself could see. When things get to the PIAT level, then you have something to complain about but a NAP? Seriously? You're just being a pain.

Tamer, you are missing the point.

From the OP :

The Greenland Republic has asked for our assistance with The Phoenix Federation.

You hit a friend you get hit, got it?.

We here by activate our MDAP with Poison Clan.

See you on the battlefield.

Follee Ollee!

Signed for The Dark Templar,

Dark Archon Supa_Troop3r

On and were hitting SSSW18

Can you have a seat over there...

The first bolded statement says, GR asked for help, that's cool.

The second bolded statement says DT has activated its MDAP with PC, which is also cool.

Two distinct and different actions.....but if you read it like it is written, it appears that the first statement caused the second.....a bit confusing at first glance.

Either way, it's cool for DT to declare on TPF.

What some folks are having an issue with is the third bolded statement, a DoW on sssw18.

Sssw18 are allies of TPF, but are not involved in any actions against PC or GR....so why the DoW?

Normally, treaties do not chain to allow you to attack anyone who happens to be allied to someone you are at war with.

Now sssw18 and co. are most likely OK with this, but to say it's logical is a bit of a leap.

Edited by JBone