VA has something to say!

mrott

Official Announcement from Veritas Aequitas

In this game, every alliance needs to be able to count on their allies to come to their defense. When the time comes for everyone to show their hand, you can only hope that you will be coming out on top. By now, everyone is aware of the Pacifica situation and everyone has some opinion of what happened and how it happened. Personally, it doesn’t matter to me. Our ally, SSSW18, has since declared war in defense of NPO as they are sworn allies. With that being said, Veritas Aequitas is obligated, through Article II of the It's About Damn Time treaty, to come to their aid. As such Veritas Aequitas is joining our good friends She Said She Was 18 in war, and we hereby declare war upon Majestic Order of Orange Nations. It is nothing personal; it is just how our cards have fallen.

/s/

Mrott of Litarew - Lord Protector

Possibly the most neutral DoW ever...

Love how you avoided takingh moral sides :P

Enjoy the war anyway.

Possibly the most neutral DoW ever...

Love how you avoided takingh moral sides :P

Enjoy the war anyway.

Why would we need to take moral sides? We're following a treaty. WE have no real feelings in any direction other than those in favor of our allies.

You must be that kinda guy who will dishonor a treaty because it's immoral or BS like that. Yeah...you must be that guy.

Believe it or not, treaties are made to be honored, no matter what the political climate Bob sees itself in these days. We honor ours to the death. We go in, for the most part, without any emotion against our foes, as we like to remain cordial after giving/receiving a beating, whichever it may be.

So any and all MOON members are welcome to visit our forums www.veritas-aequitas.org or our IRC channel of #cn-va.

Good times!

Why would we need to take moral sides? We're following a treaty. WE have no real feelings in any direction other than those in favor of our allies.

You must be that kinda guy who will dishonor a treaty because it's immoral or BS like that. Yeah...you must be that guy.

Believe it or not, treaties are made to be honored, no matter what the political climate Bob sees itself in these days. We honor ours to the death. We go in, for the most part, without any emotion against our foes, as we like to remain cordial after giving/receiving a beating, whichever it may be.

I was't saying that it was wrong, it was a statement, and your unnesecary attack was completely uncalled for. My statement was in jest, your attack was foolish.

I agree with you on the part of treaties, if I had a treaty with NPO I'd foight for them, even if I disagreed with them, however at this moment in time, I have no binding treaties to either side.

So next time try not to be such a !@#$% eh? Play nice, it;ll get you further.

Possibly because there is no true moral sides to this conflict ;)

Heres to a fun war for all!

And true, no such thing as morals full stop, it's all a matter of opinion, but I'll avoid philosophy for now.

First off, o7 VA and o7 yellow considering I'm a little late for this :D

So any and all MOON members are welcome to visit our forums www.veritas-aequitas.org or our IRC channel of #cn-va.

Good times!

Conner, you have earned yourself another cookie point (I dont do brownie points as you should know by now :P) in my book. Well said, I don't think anyone else would be able to explain that much better.

I was't saying that it was wrong, it was a statement, and your unnesecary attack was completely uncalled for. My statement was in jest, your attack was foolish.

I agree with you on the part of treaties, if I had a treaty with NPO I'd foight for them, even if I disagreed with them, however at this moment in time, I have no binding treaties to either side.

So next time try not to be such a !@#$% eh? Play nice, it;ll get you further.

And true, no such thing as morals full stop, it's all a matter of opinion, but I'll avoid philosophy for now.

I dont think you should judge Conner as being a !@#$% so quick. He's a great guy, and he wasn't targeting ya so much per se as responding to your response on questioning our moral stance on the war. We're not trying to cop out or act in some other dishonorable fashion. We're here to fight along side our allies who we wouldn't have signed a treaty with unless we actually believed in the ideals that those treaties represent.

Anyways, good fight to MOON. Nothing against you guys in the DoW. We just will do our part at our allies' side.

This is probably one of the better DoW threads yet, nobody is flaming, and this is how most of the alliances on our side feel, this isn't about Pacifica as much as everyone wants to make it out to be, it's about fighting alongside your friends and allies, even if you have friends on the other side.