GDA DoW

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats putting words in my mouth. Kicking the crap out of everyone doesn't mean curbstomp to curbstomp. Its like a Great War every once in a while. Gets rid of all the bad blood. Don't be such a fool to think I liked participating in any lopsided wars or this alliance does.

Edited by BastardofGod

Thats putting words in my mouth. Kicking the crap out of everyone doesn't mean curbstomp to curbstomp. Its like a Great War every once in a while. Gets rid of all the bad blood. Don't be such a fool to think I liked participating in any lopsided wars or this alliance does.

The "status quo" you referred to were actually lopsided wars, the majority being totally one-sided. Don't play semantics.

The "status quo" you referred to were actually lopsided wars, the majority being totally one-sided. Don't play semantics.

The status quo meant that everyone except the neutrals get a little blood on their chin. Don't play wrong. I can see your misunderstanding now. But your wrong.

For all the talk from GoD...have you even been in a war since the Unjust War or did you even fight then? I can't recall.

Edited by BastardofGod

Pmed to you in CN.

It's a date! Just so you know when we're on the dance floor I lead :ehm: LOL sorry...

However until then, I'll be sitting on the beach....drinking mie ties in my thermonuclear bathing suit :) Heard the fireworks are tremendous this time of the year. Don't forget your eye protection!

For all the talk from GoD...have you even been in a war since the Unjust War or did you even fight then? I can't recall.

A few, but they're not all that easy to remember. There were usually one to five smart, well reasoning individuals who were half decent at figuring out just how to fight... Then there were the troves and troves of folks who didn't know head from tail. Forgettable wars which whilst they had steam at the beginning, began to fizzle out quickly when only one or two torches remained lit. How many torchbearers will you have in a week? Two? I hope it's many.

Well you just don't know the facts of the situation. I have been away to miss out on things here. The times we have canceled a treaty were when NoV kept being led out to be Nazi's. Over and over again until it must of been something wrong there. With BLEU we helped them rebuild.We were at odds ends with our agreements with MCXA and GGA We pulled out of BLEU because OcUK was still in its halls and an alliance that was merging. Now recently this was a mess up with internal government...which I don't know how they were misled but they were by a founder. The good thing is they corrected their mistake.

When did we ask you to attack anyone. BTA and GDA had good relations at the start. I mean maybe we asked you gents to come out and have a little fun in once a while..sorry if you felt perturbed by it. I' believe it was not me asking you to do anything. Your first three sentences don't even make sense to me so sorry if I'm missing on your point.

So BOG what your basically saying is you have canceled on NoV after the Nazis came back after a few previous times that you apparently ignored, and that just happen to be at the same time that they were going to get hit. And then you bailed on Bleu because of OcUK merging with someone, also right before they were getting attacked oddly enough. And then this time were going to bail on your allies in war only to come back later with a claim that Leq went crazy and you actually are going to fight, again I point out only after the world knew that one vision was going to get involved. Oh and isn’t Leq still in GDA? For being a crazy leader, and supposedly removed, it seems odd that he would still be in GDA.

Good track record.

And your right, GDA and BTA had good relations. The difference is that BTA did not go running around attacking people “because they could.” All your commie hunts were were just glorified tech raids. Sorry if I feel that destroying alliances for no good reason is not exactly good for my karma.

And when was the last non-curbstomp war that GDA was in?

Edited by Master-Debater

So BOG what your basically saying is you have canceled on NoV after the Nazis came back after a few previous times that you apparently ignored, and that just happen to be at the same time that they were going to get hit. And then you bailed on Bleu because of OcUK merging with someone, also right before they were getting attacked oddly enough. And then this time were going to bail on your allies in war only to come back later with a claim that Leq went crazy and you actually are going to fight, again I point out only after the world knew that one vision was going to get involved. Oh and isn’t Leq still in GDA? For being a crazy leader, and supposedly removed, it seems odd that he would still be in GDA.

Good track record.

And your right, GDA and BTA had good relations. The difference is that BTA did not go running around attacking people “because they could.” All your commie hunts were were just glorified tech raids. Sorry if I feel that destroying alliances for no good reason is not exactly good for my karma.

I didn't know they were there. And to this day..I ponder if thats true or not. But with the question mark being there you just have to do the right thing. OcUK was at war with someone and refused to take peace. You don't even have your facts straight. You left your alliance to die while you sat in peace for 5 months. You have no right to lecture me on anything. You have just been worked on rumor and conjecture and take it as the truth. Your just across the board with ramblings of information that don't form a rational thought.

Troll as you may and continue on as always. I was just poking for the truth As to why Master Debator is such a troll to us.

O come on..even the commies miss the commie wars. Some of them....it was fun. Its not like we were really going to blow them out of the sky and end it there. Heck man we were at war with St Pattys day and then a few days later embroiled into GWIII. We fought the BE folks and a few other alliances. Who were very comparable to our size at the time. We just had a bit more nations. We weren't very large back around that time to really make much of a threat. But we always had a good heart in trying to do what was right. Your just trying to change the topic.

Its fine. I understand.

Edited by BastardofGod

Good track record.

And when was the last non-curbstomp war that GDA was in?

Now this is a guy talking out of his shady side.. He must have been in diapers when the commies harrassed the +/-30 member GDA alliance every chance they got..

I remember the BTA coming to the GDA for help.. Then like a parasite, sucked the blood of the GDA to rebuild, so that one day you could leave and recruit within to form we..

I could go on and on, but alot of what I would share would defeat the fantasies most have about my old alliance..

Now this is a guy talking out of his shady side.. He must have been in diapers when the commies harrassed the +/-30 member GDA alliance every chance they got.

And that was like, the month I joined CN. Christ, you guys never let things go, and this is coming from someone that's painfully aware of how vindictive he is.