GDA DoW

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That beats the GGA ones, and the ones I've seen so far. Impressive.

Xiph can I send them aid packages? I'd like them to be able to afford to buy some military for a day. Or you know... be able to spy.

Edited by Midkn1ght

William, I gotta say, I've taken a liking to you in this thread.

I hereby present you with a CN cape and hat.

Delux%20Wizard%20Cape%20and%20Hat.jpg

It worked for Ephriam, just put it on, and you're a legend in your own mind. Confidence is half the battle.

Wow, I'm honored. I would like to thank the admin, for creating the game *sobs a bit but tries to hold it in* and I would like to thank GOD for giving the GDA an alliance to attack. And and and... I can't do it anymore *breaks down and cries out of joy*

:lol:

Wow, I'm honored. I would like to thank the admin, for creating the game *sobs a bit but tries to hold it in* and I would like to thank GOD for giving the GDA an alliance to attack. And and and... I can't do it anymore *breaks down and cries out of joy*

Genius you are. I can't bear the laughter you have wrought my nation with. Your speech. Fantastic.

Now, I've tried looking for your nation, is it the 11k one in peace mode? Because if it is, you're not doing a whole lot of attacking right now, are you.

I'm enjoying all the GDA hate coming from past defeated enemies and the Trolls that just love to hate anything that moves..

BUT my favorite ones are the EX-GDA rejects mouthing off now that they have a soap box topic to do it in..

Toady power rejects... lol

Edited by JKeim

Facts, JKeim, facts.

About 2/3s of GOD has MPs. 10 GDA nations have SDIs. A ~ 60k NS GDA nation with 12k infra has 9 dollars in his warchest.

I await your facts, although I do admit that I love to hate on anything that moves.

Edit: To Clarify.

Edited by Aloop

I'm enjoying all the GDA hate coming from past defeated enemies and the Trolls that just love to hate anything that moves..

BUT my favorite ones are the EX-GDA rejects mouthing off now that they have a soap box topic to do it in..

I'm glad your impending military defeat is a source of entertainment for you. It makes me feel less bad about attacking rank amateurs.

ROFL! Now I'm being dead serious, lol, much luv man.

But seriously, I can has a defensive war from you guis? 4 out of your top 5 all kinda ran into peace mode, along with 69 others. I don't have a target to play with =( Bah n/m I'll do it myself

Nice move from GDA to NSO. What made you decide to move to a mostly unconnected/neutral party?

Edited by Midkn1ght

I don't hate anything that moves. I don't really hate anything. I do dislike however, nations with no concept of how to wage a war, or that war indeed does cost money declaring on folks who definitely know how to fight a war and have proven time and time again. It's an insult, and to be honest, we're not the ones being insulted. NPO is the target of insult in this particular shamble. "Hai NPO, yeah, we'll sign this treaty with you... No, no we won't be ready at all when you need us to fulfill it." Having no time to prepare is one thing, and it is a rather harsh thing.. But having so little that you'll be dead from nuke one? That's unforgivable.

Edited by Amoshi

Facts, JKeim, facts.

About 2/3s of GOD has MPs. 10 GDA nations have SDIs. A ~ 60k NS GDA nation with 12k infra has 9 dollars in his warchest.

I await your facts, although I do admit that I love to hate on anything that moves.

If we are talking war etiquette. One of my attackers seems to only know how to launch cruise missiles. I imagine that and pressing the nuke button to be GoD strategy. Which I have been getting a kick out of. Really one nation or two has not enough cash on hand...well that sucks..but it doesn't equate to the whole of the alliance. If someone needs aid there is plenty to go around. I'm sure a few of you in GoD know how to do more than just launch cruise missiles. I hope GoD was planning for a long engagement. And honestly trolling here or anywhere just bring it.

9$?

9.........$?

I honestly......just wow.......I mean

GDA is so fail right now its scary.

Whats scary to me good debator...is that GDA got you off an NPO zi list after your cowering in peace for 4 months and you just seem to troll us for I have no idea. We had quite a few opportunities to come knock your door down and blow you up. But we never sought that or trolled you. The amount of disrespect from your end is just appalling and shameful.

Edited by BastardofGod

regardless of what you're saying, it is evident that in general our side is rather well prepared and knows how to attack and defend, while the hegemony side is ill-prepared and doesn't know how to attack and defend.

its probably because Karma alliances are usually the ones afraid of getting rolled, so they tend to have a stronger security culture and ask for larger warchests and better preperation at all times.

although that doesn't really apply well to my own alliance since we weren't clearly on the Karma side before the war and we haven't been rolled in a long time, it is in general true.

Edited by Venizelos

If we are talking war etiquette. One of my attackers seems to only know how to launch cruise missiles. I imagine that and pressing the nuke button to be GoD strategy. Which I have been getting a kick out of. Really one nation or two has not enough cash on hand...well that sucks..but it doesn't equate to the whole of the alliance. If someone needs aid there is plenty to go around. I'm sure a few of you in GoD know how to do more than just launch cruise missiles. I hope GoD was planning for a long engagement. And honestly trolling here or anywhere just bring it.

It only works when our opponents aren't hiding in peace mode, sorry. Also, a GDA nation without an SDI or nukes has declared on me. Throwing your money at people HAS NEVER BEEN A VALID WAR TACTIC.

If we are talking war etiquette. One of my attackers seems to only know how to launch cruise missiles. I imagine that and pressing the nuke button to be GoD strategy.

To be fair, the nukes are sent to you on cruise missiles, so we really only know how to press one button.

Unfortunately for you, it's the only button that matters.

It only works when our opponents aren't hiding in peace mode, sorry. Also, a GDA nation without an SDI or nukes has declared on me. Throwing your money at people HAS NEVER BEEN A VALID WAR TACTIC.

We are filled with die hards...I can't always help whom everyone declares on. We aren't hiding in peace..thats just crazy....I was hoping to at least make our last stand very damaging.

To be fair, the nukes are sent to you on cruise missiles, so we really only know how to press one button.

Unfortunately for you, it's the only button that matters.

Well I knew it had to be a karma trick.

regardless of what you're saying, it is evident that in general our side is rather well prepared and knows how to attack and defend, while the hegemony side is ill-prepared and doesn't know how to attack and defend.

its probably because Karma alliances are usually the ones afraid of getting rolled, so they tend to have a stronger security culture and ask for larger warchests and better preperation at all times.

although that doesn't really apply well to my own alliance since we weren't clearly on the Karma side before the war and we haven't been rolled in a long time, it is in general true.

Certainly if you told me two weeks ago that 20 alliances were ready to roll against some of the top...I wouldn't have believed it. It was well coordinated. Its unfortunate in some ways that Q ever came into being. Don't get me wrong a lot of win alliances there...but really we would of been better off just kicking the crap out of everyone every year or so. Would of kept the status quo in check and would of been a lot more fun. I had to dust off my military books.

Facts, JKeim, facts.

Facts u say, I don't care about facts I'm just a fellow troll talking about what amuses me..

I'm not in either of the alliances mentioned in this topic.. In away I'm here just to increase my posting numbers and to call a few people Toady's..

o/ GDA

o/ GOD

I'll mention that to your attackers. Maybe they decided to be soft, some of us feel really guilty about attack folks with war chests filled with G. Washington's instead of B. Franklins. GOD strategy is to win. Your alliance asked us not to use nuke. We'll be deploying every single one we can, that's what they're there for. You attack us, it will hurt. And yes, I'm planning on a very long engagement. I don't think there's a single person on our side that thinks it'll be less then a month for the main fighting to die down, and a nother month for the major alliances to back down. This isn't going to be UJW where some stupid OOC comment from some knucklehead is enough to give alliances excuses to run and hide.

And honestly trolling here or anywhere just bring it.

We're trying to mate, you boys are hiding in peace mode. Hell I spied away some nukes and it was enough to scare two of em into peace. Little less conversation, little more action please? =)

regardless of what you're saying, it is evident that in general our side is rather well prepared and knows how to attack, while the hegemony side is ill-prepared and doesn't know how to attack and defend.

See this is my problem with the Hegemony side. They've hidden behind the NPO war machine so long, they've forgotten how to fight, how to grow. I almost died seeing 50 bombers with no fighter support being thrown at 90 fighters. And BastardofGod (LOL) it ain't just a few people you got on us with a day or two of bills and no back collection man, I hope when this is all said and done, we can chalk it up to a learning experience and some nice refresher course training.

I think after this is all finished, we'll wind up with smaller blocs of folks who can actually fight instead of hide behind a massive mega alliance, and the game might become fun again.

JKeim I'm not in either of the alliances mentioned in this topic.. In away I'm here just to increase my posting numbers and to call a few people Toady's..

Funny you aren't today, but a week ago you sure were in GDA.

Edited by Midkn1ght

I don't hate anything that moves. I don't really hate anything. I do dislike however, nations with no concept of how to wage a war, or that war indeed does cost money declaring on folks who definitely know how to fight a war and have proven time and time again. It's an insult, and to be honest, we're not the ones being insulted. NPO is the target of insult in this particular shamble. "Hai NPO, yeah, we'll sign this treaty with you... No, no we won't be ready at all when you need us to fulfill it." Having no time to prepare is one thing, and it is a rather harsh thing.. But having so little that you'll be dead from nuke one? That's unforgivable.

Oh my God I think I'm starting to like you... :wub:

We had quite a few opportunities to come knock your door down and blow you up. But we never sought that or trolled you. The amount of disrespect from your end is just appalling and shameful.

Would that be before or after you threw me under the bus and allowed NPO to attack nations flying your AA for no good reason? During “peace talks” oddly enough. Or where you were going to kick me out because I went on vacation and couldn’t fight?

And what about all those times that GDA came asking BTA to partake in commie raids?

GDA at least used to have an identity. Now all that you’ve got is "omg we cancel....wait no we don’t other big alliances don’t so we changed our minds!!”

If you had stood with your original choice at least then you would have some sort of a ground to stand on. Instead you decided that, only after pretty much the entire world knew, you would honor the treaty because one vision was doing the same.

The GDA has sucked on the teat of NPO for ages and you’ve never even stood on your own. Hopefully once this war is over GDA can learn to stand on its own for once instead of asking if it was ok to do anything.

Edited by Master-Debater

Certainly if you told me two weeks ago that 20 alliances were ready to roll against some of the top...I wouldn't have believed it. It was well coordinated. Its unfortunate in some ways that Q ever came into being. Don't get me wrong a lot of win alliances there...but really we would of been better off just kicking the crap out of everyone every year or so. Would of kept the status quo in check and would of been a lot more fun.

Yes, I'd imagine the status quo of curbstomps was quite fun, unfortunately a long time of that has forced many of us to be quite good fighters. This explains your current situation, and the situation of those on your side.

I had to dust off my military books.

That book looks pretty old, Planet Bob has progressed past line formation and volley fire.

We're trying to mate, you boys are hiding in peace mode. Hell I spied away some nukes and it was enough to scare two of em into peace. Little less conversation, little more action please? =)

Fact....2 of the top 4 (myself being 1 of them) resigned from the GDA at the onset of the war for not going to war like we originally agreed too. Once this error was corrected we returned. As for the peace mode the 2 of us upon returning to our old AA went into peace mode to detract raiders until things got straightened out. As for the other 2...no clue.

That being said leave your nation link here and I'll be sure to make you my first declaration when I can finally get out of it. Trust me I'm itching to fight...who made this 5 day default thing anyway!?!?! :)

Fact....2 of the top 4 (myself being 1 of them) resigned from the GDA at the onset of the war for not going to war like we originally agreed too. Once this error was corrected we returned. As for the peace mode the 2 of us upon returning to our old AA went into peace mode to detract raiders until things got straightened out. As for the other 2...no clue.

That being said leave your nation link here and I'll be sure to make you my first declaration when I can finally get out of it. Trust me I'm itching to fight...who made this 5 day default thing anyway!?!?! :)

Pmed to you in CN.

Oh my God I think I'm starting to like you... :wub:

I've been around forever, and you're only now starting? :awesome: There's plenty of time to learn, I'll be here all week.

you threw me under the bus

Can we please move away from that analogy? Over the past week, it's been used so many times I'm starting to wonder if these "under the bus" people are getting hit by the tires at all! Show some...... identity.

instead of asking if it was ok to do anything.

I usually ask if it's ok to voice volatile remarks, even though they're generally within a cylinder. Do you like it when I don't?

I'll mention that to your attackers. Maybe they decided to be soft, some of us feel really guilty about attack folks with war chests filled with G. Washington's instead of B. Franklins. GOD strategy is to win. Your alliance asked us not to use nuke. We'll be deploying every single one we can, that's what they're there for. You attack us, it will hurt. And yes, I'm planning on a very long engagement. I don't think there's a single person on our side that thinks it'll be less then a month for the main fighting to die down, and a nother month for the major alliances to back down. This isn't going to be UJW where some stupid OOC comment from some knucklehead is enough to give alliances excuses to run and hide.

See this is my problem with the Hegemony side. They've hidden behind the NPO war machine so long, they've forgotten how to fight, how to grow. I almost died seeing 50 bombers with no fighter support being thrown at 90 fighters. And BastardofGod (LOL) it ain't just a few people you got on us with a day or two of bills and no back collection man, I hope when this is all said and done, we can chalk it up to a learning experience and some nice refresher course training.

I think after this is all finished, we'll wind up with smaller blocs of folks who can actually fight instead of hide behind a massive mega alliance, and the game might become fun again.

Yeah bad attacking strategy...seems like they would want to play it soft cause ya know your under attack and everything.

I'm not aware of someone asking you not to use nukes...I mean for your size of an alliance thats a good nuke count. I'd use them also. But then again I don't blame someone for trying. Well sir I have been gone from my alliance for about two months now...because I really have no interest in playing anymore. Its just boring. But war is always fun. I've seen a lot of veterans go to deletion in our alliance over say the last year. BUt we are war hardened...we fought GWIII and the Unjust War and a few other conflicts. We've had our share of war. I can't help if a few will not listen. I doubt your spying away a nuke sent anyone into peace mode. Orders were sent out and a few take a bit to get them.

I do hope things open up for the entertainment side for everyone. Its been great the last two years I have been around but I'm tired of it. Also....surrender isn't in our vocabulary.

Yes, I'd imagine the status quo of curbstomps was quite fun, unfortunately a long time of that has forced many of us to be quite good fighters. This explains your current situation, and the situation of those on your side.

That book looks pretty old, Planet Bob has progressed past line formation and volley fire.

Curbstomps have never been fun. Theres a reason we don't hold a bunch of treaties with everyone. We actually are very open to people being able to surrender right away that don't want to fight. Its a terrible thing when your attackers are overwhelmed and there is no good fight. I love competition myself.

Yeah I just can't throw away my muskets.

Would that be before or after you threw me under the bus and allowed NPO to attack nations flying your AA for no good reason? During “peace talks” oddly enough. Or where you were going to kick me out because I went on vacation and couldn’t fight?

And what about all those times that GDA came asking BTA to partake in commie raids?

GDA at least used to have an identity. Now all that you’ve got is "omg we cancel....wait no we don’t other big alliances don’t so we changed our minds!!”

If you had stood with your original choice at least then you would have some sort of a ground to stand on. Instead you decided that, only after pretty much the entire world knew, you would honor the treaty because one vision was doing the same.

The GDA has sucked on the teat of NPO for ages and you’ve never even stood on your own. Hopefully once this war is over GDA can learn to stand on its own for once instead of asking if it was ok to do anything.

Well you just don't know the facts of the situation. I have been away to miss out on things here. The times we have canceled a treaty were when NoV kept being led out to be Nazi's. Over and over again until it must of been something wrong there. With BLEU we helped them rebuild.We were at odds ends with our agreements with MCXA and GGA We pulled out of BLEU because OcUK was still in its halls and an alliance that was merging. Now recently this was a mess up with internal government...which I don't know how they were misled but they were by a founder. The good thing is they corrected their mistake.

When did we ask you to attack anyone. BTA and GDA had good relations at the start. I mean maybe we asked you gents to come out and have a little fun in once a while..sorry if you felt perturbed by it. I' believe it was not me asking you to do anything. Your first three sentences don't even make sense to me so sorry if I'm missing on your point.

And your NPO hate is misguided and always will be. I just don't see why you hate the alliance that saved your butt and never even sought to come after you.