GDA DoW

I love it when alliances with 10 SDIs decide to attack an alliance with ~1300 nukes and love using them.

indeed, however the future of the conflict is still unknown, for all you know the internet could suddenly crash leading the world to anarchy so we will never know.

Edited by William

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys look...

/puts on CN cape and hat.

You've got around 40 active wars with us... most of which are multiples of the same people. And those of you that did attack, fully half didn't quad. Some forgot to go to Defcon 1. Some evidentally don't know how to use navy. Most of your guys have enough warchest money saved to pay my bills for two days. Or bills 1 day and restock spies/soldiers/planes/tanks.

You don't go and tick off someone with that many nukes... when you have 1 WRC and 10 SDIs. And lying to us about a "rogue" attack, and begging us to not use our nukes on you is only going to make things worse.

Now I don't normally get negative, but let's be honest, suckling at NPO's teat for so long has built alliances like GDA and GGA. Bloated, horribly prepared, ineffectual fighters. You don't have warchests, you don't have military wonders, and you don't have a chance. I actually feel sorry for you guys, and wish you luck.

Also... we didn't violate NPO, that was those Duke lacrosse guis

Edited by Midkn1ght

yes but the war is not over yet, and as many philosophers have toiled with over the centuries, is it possible to predict the future?

No but after a quick statistical analysis I've determined GDA has lost more NS at a faster rate than GOD, and we're a smaller alliance so that means we're handing you your heads in a paper bag. If you would like to get philosophical we can begin discussing the possibilities of an afterlife.

indeed, however the future of the conflict is still unknown, for all you know the internet could suddenly crash leading the world to anarchy so we will never know.

Will.. you kinda want to be coming back with valid points of why you'll win.. not say the best chance you got to survive is if Judgement day happens and saves you from us. Which it won't, cause you'll still wind up having to face God one way or another

Will.. you kinda want to be coming back with valid points of why you'll win.. not say the best chance you got to survive is if Judgement day happens and saves you from us. Which it won't, cause you'll still wind up having to face God one way or another

It's quite hilarious that the ace up GDA's collective sleeve is the internet crashing.

You really don't have a grasp on this whole "CN" thing, do you?

GDA cannot beat GOD. That is a fact, not a prediction.

You really don't have a grasp on this whole "CN" thing, do you?

GDA cannot beat GOD. That is a fact, not a prediction.

hm insults, gotta love 'em

hm insults, gotta love 'em

William, I gotta say, I've taken a liking to you in this thread.

I hereby present you with a CN cape and hat.

Delux%20Wizard%20Cape%20and%20Hat.jpg

It worked for Ephriam, just put it on, and you're a legend in your own mind. Confidence is half the battle.

GDA... Again, I don't mean to be rude, but can I please show your guys where the declare button is? I'm getting kind of bored just sitting here while everyone else is getting entertained by the under 30 million $ war chests of your top nations.

I mean heck, your top ten nations don't even have enough spies to protect the nukes you do have, what'd you do with all the money you saved by not buying CIAs or spies?