GDA DoW

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/

Welcome to the fray Gentlemen. Time to send Karma packing home.

My bags are packed for Red sphere. Not to actually stay there or anything, (I mean, who the heck would want THAT sphere?) but just to try it out for a moment or two. Y'know, get a feel for what it means to rip a hole in established commons.

My bags are packed for Red sphere. Not to actually stay there or anything, (I mean, who the heck would want THAT sphere?) but just to try it out for a moment or two. Y'know, get a feel for what it means to rip a hole in established commons.

I'm staying long enough for the troops to pillage the wine cellars and relieve themselves, and then it's back home.

GDA, just a reminder I still have defensive slots, ya know, what with your military command being ineffectual and all. I implore the GDA rank and file to take it upon themselves and do the right thing here.

Edited by Viking

Boy will it be a slap in the face when we totally kick your asses lol.

I

I uh

rrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt

Really GDA. Surrender now before things get reallllyyyyy bad for your 223 members without an SDI.

And those 10 with an SDI wont be much better off anyways.

:lol:
(sippyjuice[GDA]) We want to make the rest of this war as honorable as possible.

(sippyjuice[GDA]) Given the rather crazy beginning

(sippyjuice[GDA]) If you guys are willing, we are willing to fight this war without the use of nukes

(NoFish[GOD]) No.

(NoFish[GOD]) Sorry, but we have a huge nuclear advantage.

(NoFish[GOD]) We're not going to just give that up.

(sippyjuice[GDA]) understandable

(Comrade_X[GOD]) Yup. Not a chance. You attack us, you get nuked.

(Thrash[GDA]) is that your general MO?

(Comrade_X[GOD]) Yup.

(Comrade_X[GOD]) We didn't spend billions on those MPs to not use them

(sippyjuice[GDA]) Well, if you guys aren't willing to budge then... I guess this is over...

(Comrade_X[GOD]) Ta.

Not a prayer, GDA, not a prayer. You will be saved by GOD only when you accept thermonuclear warfare into your life as your one true savior.

Edited by Viking

I love nuking unprepared alliances that are in over their head so I guess both our needs are satisfied by this thread.

yes but the war is not over yet, and as many philosophers have toiled with over the centuries, is it possible to predict the future?