GDA DoW

awesomefinalflag.jpg

GOD has violated the NPO. As longtime allies to the NPO it is our obligation to protect the NPO from these warriors. The NPO have long been our friends and we have long honored our relationship with them. It is because of this that we see an attack of the NPO as an attack on ourselves and will cannot and will not stand for this injustice. It is with this that the GDA declares war on GOD. May admin have mercy on your s

have mercy on your souls, tech, and infra for we shall have absolutely none.

signed for GDA

sippyjuice, President

Suzyland, Minister of Recruitment

Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Compound, Minister of Defense

BacTalan, Minister of Economics

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, we violated the NPO? What about the rest of Karma? :v:

Have fun. It's a shame your excuse for the early jumpers was so transparent though, heh. I really wanted to believe it. )):

Edited by Raiizn

awesomefinalflag.jpg

GOD has violated the NPO.

She said yes.
As longtime allies to the NPO it is our obligation to protect the NPO from these warriors. The NPO have long been our friends and we have long honored our relationship with them.
But would have totally just canceled on them last night, until we got beer balls.
It is because of this that we see an attack of the NPO as an attack on ourselves and will cannot and will not stand for this injustice.
I see a few attacks that were particularly early. I suppose it's best to make headway before breaching the womb of war?
It is with this that the GDA declares war on GOD. May admin have mercy on your souls, tech, and infra for we shall have absolutely none.
I have absolutely none for you, but I won't need to say a hail mary, or any other wishing. See, I'm rather plain and to the point when it comes to war. I have lots of green glowy things. You have very few defenses against such green glowy things. Wanna see how it turns out?

Saved,

Amoshi, Maroon's Lesbian Gaston