Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sippyjuice

GDA DoW

awesomefinalflag.jpg

GOD has violated the NPO. As longtime allies to the NPO it is our obligation to protect the NPO from these warriors. The NPO have long been our friends and we have long honored our relationship with them. It is because of this that we see an attack of the NPO as an attack on ourselves and will cannot and will not stand for this injustice. It is with this that the GDA declares war on GOD. May admin have mercy on your s

have mercy on your souls, tech, and infra for we shall have absolutely none.

signed for GDA

sippyjuice, President

Suzyland, Minister of Recruitment

Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Compound, Minister of Defense

BacTalan, Minister of Economics

Thank you for first forgetting to tell us about canceling our treaty, and then telling me outright lies. Good luck in your war.

So you lied when you said that Leq was a rogue. Ok, prepare to glow.

10 SDIs, prepare to meet 1300 nukes.

hope you have fun glowing green. You have 10 SDIs, they have 1300 nukes

edit: Z beat me to it

lol

Single digit SDIs vs quadruple digit nukes.

Nice battle plan. lol GDA when this war is over you need to not post anything for like 6 months and hope people forget about you.

GOD has violated the NPO.

A quote that will live in infamy. At least you had a CB :)

She was totally asking for it, wearing those sexy clothes like that!

Also, how does it feel to have fewer WRC's than GGA?

Wait, we violated the NPO? What about the rest of Karma? :v:

Have fun. It's a shame your excuse for the early jumpers was so transparent though, heh. I really wanted to believe it. )):

I mean, it's not like we DIDN'T know this was gonna happen; even after you lied and claimed the 3 jumpers were 'rogues'. But it's still grand either way.

Nukes ahoy.

awesomefinalflag.jpg

GOD has violated the NPO.

She said yes.
As longtime allies to the NPO it is our obligation to protect the NPO from these warriors. The NPO have long been our friends and we have long honored our relationship with them.
But would have totally just canceled on them last night, until we got beer balls.
It is because of this that we see an attack of the NPO as an attack on ourselves and will cannot and will not stand for this injustice.
I see a few attacks that were particularly early. I suppose it's best to make headway before breaching the womb of war?
It is with this that the GDA declares war on GOD. May admin have mercy on your souls, tech, and infra for we shall have absolutely none.
I have absolutely none for you, but I won't need to say a hail mary, or any other wishing. See, I'm rather plain and to the point when it comes to war. I have lots of green glowy things. You have very few defenses against such green glowy things. Wanna see how it turns out?

Saved,

Amoshi, Maroon's Lesbian Gaston

hmmm... let the violation commense...

Bet it felt good, too.

It was good for me, and that's all that counts.