FEAR Announcement

Congratulations, ODN. You have managed to anarchy 24/104 of our nations even though most of us are fighting 5 vs 1. Must've been a big achievement for you guys :lol:

Actually, they only anarchied 20. 2 were nuked by RnR, 2 were already in anarchy.

The 20 they did anarchy were either already engaged with RnR or were small nations. :)

Sorry ODN, I'm just really proud of FEAR.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, they only anarchied 20. 2 were nuked by RnR, 2 were already in anarchy.

The 20 they did anarchy were either already engaged with RnR or were small nations. :)

Sorry ODN, I'm just really proud of FEAR.

Oops, thanks for correcting me canik :D

Well, at least of what I heard from my fellow comrades, those warchests seem to be an issue for some of your members. Nonetheless, it's gonna be a fun ride for the both of us :)

Edited by shilo

Well, at least of what I heard from my fellow comrades, those warchests seem to be an issues for some members of you. Nonetheless, it's gonna be a fun ride for the both of us :)

True, we're not perfect. We send orders to build a warchest to all our members basically every month, yet some just refuse and we don't enforce it strictly enough. Many of us DID get warchests though, so you're in for a fight! :)

EDIT: Actually we're watching ourselves with a critical eye and are taking action on a couple of weak areas.

Edited by Canik

To our allies in UCN, UPN, and WP who have expressed their support and friendship :wub:

To those who seem to be hating us for defending our allies in the manner which those allies chose (ie WP and Illuminati) :rolleyes:

to R&R (and ODN now too) good luck, and believe me you seem to need it.

Fear NS lost from peak ~ 170k

ODN NS lost ~ 120k Ns

R&R NS lost ~ 300k NS

Edited by schmutte693

To our allies in UCN, UPN, and WP who have expressed their support and friendship :wub:

To those who seem to be hating us for defending our allies in the manner which those allies chose (ie WP and Illuminati) :rolleyes:

to R&R (and ODN now too) good luck, and believe me you seem to need it.

Fear NS lost from peak ~ 170k

ODN NS lost ~ 120k Ns

R&R NS lost ~ 300k NS

We lost a 90k NS member to the GOONS today. So in reality we have only lost 30k. :)

Well, at least of what I heard from my fellow comrades, those warchests seem to be an issue for some of your members. Nonetheless, it's gonna be a fun ride for the both of us :)

Did you Orange too stupid to warchest?

seems mighty convenient..... >_>

but hey, maybe you did lose a 90k NS member, The fact remains, however, that since your joining this war FEAR has only lost ~ 70k NS. Your 9 million NS seems to be slowing you down, maybe you could afford to lose a bit more :D

(You know the best part of propaganda? When other people take it seriously)

Edited by schmutte693

Are you guys going to keep waving your e-peens around much longer? Because it's starting to get annoying reading these threads and people just posting "LOL YOU LOST MORE NS THEN US", "LOL YOU HAVE MORE ANARCHIES".

Seriously.

edit: this is for both sides, btw.

Edited by Portugal

Are you guys going to keep waving your e-peens around much longer? Because it's starting to get annoying reading these threads and people just posting "LOL YOU LOST MORE NS THEN US", "LOL YOU HAVE MORE ANARCHIES".

Seriously.

lulz, this is all good natured ribbing, I know FEAR has no animosity for ODN and im pretty sure ODN has none for us. Some light trash talk just helps to make things a little more fun :)

Seriously.

This.

o/ Porty