IPA Declaration

Off topic, this is why Orange is better :D .

Ya done right by us, IPA. We do not forget.

LIEZ!

:P

Anyway, I've already had a nice talk to Wentworth and told him that, even though we're at war, I want this to be a nice, clean fight. We're not going to nuke NATO unless NATO nukes us first (referring to sanctioned first strikes). Any IPA member that nukes without my authorization will be expelled and deemed a nuke rogue.

I look forward to better relations with our Aqua brothers after this whole thing is cleared up :D

Also, heya FOX. :D

Edited by fireguy15207

It's good to see our Teen Titans allies entering the war to support your allies.

I'll also echo the sentiment that it's unfortunate to see two Aqua alliances at war. I'm happy to see you've already begun to conduct yourselves with the highest honor. I hope that all other Aqua nations can show the same respect in their views on this war.

Kev gets to nuke somebody, I like.

No nuking.

Both NATO and IPA are Aqua alliances, and while we are bound by treaty to fight each other, causing more harm than necessary to another aqua alliance is very short sighted.

Both alliances have confirmed that there will be no nuking, and both alliances have fought honourably this far. I agree that Aqua on Aqua is something none of us wanted to see, and I fought damn hard to try and find another target, but at the end of the day our treaty partners come before our sphere.

Edit: But thanks for your support, Tyler :P +15 today.

Edited by Kevin McDonald

No nuking.

Both NATO and IPA are Aqua alliances, and while we are bound by treaty to fight each other, causing more harm than necessary to another aqua alliance is very short sighted.

Both alliances have confirmed that there will be no nuking, and both alliances have fought honourably this far. I agree that Aqua on Aqua is something none of us wanted to see, and I fought damn hard to try and find another target, but at the end of the day our treaty partners come before our sphere.

Edit: But thanks for your support, Tyler :P +15 today.

You should've tried harder then, nukes are fun :D Also -3