Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fireguy15207

IPA Declaration

test5.jpg

International Protection Agency Declaration of War

Pursuant to the Megazord Accords, the IPA is defending our allies in The International from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

/s/

FireGuy15207

Chief of State

I would like to take the time and point out that The Centurion Brotherhood also supports The International, pursuant to the Megazord Accoords.

Glad to have you with us IPA. Let's show NATO why they shouldn't have messed with Power Rangers!

I liked you guys for having K Mac. Now you have given me another reason to like you.

\o|

Today is a glorious day - - we look strongly forward to cooperating with you, comrades! In the name of our leftist sovereignty, the good fight has begun!

We never wanted to attack nations on our own sphere however our friends are far more important than a trading sphere. Hopefully after the war is over Aqua can be unified, but for now; You attack friends of the IPA, you are essentially attacking IPA and we will respond in kind.

GO GO POWER RANGERS

So you're on our side now? Cool.

Should read that again, Trilo ;)

Also, I'll fix the OP with some anti-NATO propaganda. They wanted some, so I'm happy to oblige :)

o7 IPA

It all becomes clear. :P No worries Kev.

O/ IPA!

oh wait...

Seriously though, good luck.

We never wanted to attack nations on our own sphere however our friends are far more important than a trading sphere. Hopefully after the war is over Aqua can be unified, but for now; You attack friends of the IPA, you are essentially attacking IPA and we will respond in kind.

GO GO POWER RANGERS

Well you did started the first war on Aqua.

LOL, NATO, have fun with the kids.

No go Power Rangers!

:rolleyes:

I believe you've reached the zenith of your stand up career with a quality post like that. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Well you did started the first war on Aqua.

No we did not started the first war on Aqua. NATO attacked our allies, The International, which means that they have attacked IPA since we're bound to come to the aid of our allies. Basically, NATO initiated it through their course of actions.

Understand now?

Edit: I really can't keep staying up late like this.

No we did not started the first war on Aqua. NATO attacked our allies, The International, which means that they have attacked IPA since we're bound to come to the aid of our allies. Basically, NATO initiated it.

Understand now?

Lean the history of AQUA.

In every war Aqua alliance have been on both sides. But they have never gone to war with each other. Untill now.

Lean the history of AQUA.

In every war Aqua alliance have been on both sides. But they have never gone to war with each other. Untill now.

Off topic, this is why Orange is better :D .

Ya done right by us, IPA. We do not forget.