Invicta Declaration of War on Orion

Jorost

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, bye Invicta. Nice knowing you too. :)

Can you please think of another reaction? Every time the same "Bye, <insert name of Hegemony alliance DOW-ing>"... In what kind of world are we living when our only entertainment consists of copy + pasted trollish comments? ^_^

Revanche, give your guy a spanking, man! :P

Can you please think of another reaction? Every time the same "Bye, <insert name of Hegemony alliance DOW-ing>"... In what kind of world are we living when our only entertainment consists of copy + pasted trollish comments? ^_^

That would require rational and logical thought and this is OWF, so hell naw! :awesome:

Edited by SilverHawk

ooh look! A DoW thread! I knew I forgot to do something last night.... *facepalm*

Ah well ... better late than never I always say!

o/ Invicta

o/ Everyone else who I am too lazy to make a seperate o/ line for

Best of luck to you orion!

Invicta, a question. Since you know you're going to lose this war, are there any plans for you to stop referring to yourselves as "undefeated" anytime soon? Thanks.

With Love,

RV

In a word, no. Even if we are beaten in battle, we are never defeated. As Jorost has said before, "you are only defeated when you give up."

And now its time to get put on the defensive, come on FOK? 6 wars and no DoW?

You can't expect to to attack an alliance 1/3 of your size and not get attacked back. We hold a treaty with Orion that says "if Orion gets attacked, FOK is attacked".

We only DOW if we are going full war on an alliance. For now we are only attacking the Invicta nations who are attacking Orion. We won't attack Invicta nations uninvolved in the conflict.

Don't want to get attacked by us? just don't attack us or our allies.

With that said I want to wish you guys good luck, and remember to have fun :)

Edited by Timmehhh

Invicta, a question. Since you know you're going to lose this war, are there any plans for you to stop referring to yourselves as "undefeated" anytime soon? Thanks.

With Love,

RV

The Invicta's meaning of "The Undefeated" speaks not about battles or wars won or lost, but of the spirit of Invicta. Invicta has a spirit that will never be broken, they have a spirit of honor and courage, they have an "Undefeated" spirit. Thus, whether they win or lose the war need not matter to be called "The Undefeated", as noone can break their will

o/ Invicta

You can't expect to to attack an alliance 1/3 of your size and not get attacked back.

The rest of the statement is OK. However Orion is over half our size, not 1/3 our size (or at least they were when we DoWed). And yeah, we expected to be attacked back :)

Seeya on the battlefield.