Oh ye, of little faith

Reyne

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MCXA claimed it was a mistake and they changed minds, why should it be any different for OG. Not judging just asking because if it was a strategy it backfired.

Sometimes getting across a message needs harsh actions, it clearly didn't have the anticipated effect, I applaud OG for still honouring their treaty.

o/ OG. And for those hypocrates, be careful when your on the fireing line next lest your actions now become your downfall.

A lot of us have already been on the fireing line multiple times. -_-

Edited by der_ko

The sharper nations realized early on that there can be more than one military treaty between two alliances. Attacking in concert with an ally, and attacking an ally's attackers - these can be two separate treaties.

Canceling one does not affect the other, but it does send a strong message to the cancel-ee.

Brilliant political move Reyne and all that, see you on the battlefield!

I don’t understand, was it all strategy or did you change your mind after the cancelation?

They changed their minds after the world called them every name in the book. They let their emotions get the best of them and took the bait. Everyone in Karma is kinda LOL'd at them (along with all the others that ran). Ofcourse - they will try to deny it and claim it was planned. None of this was planned. I've seen the IRC logs, I'm sure the logs will come out in public soon enough. You ran like pansies, then felt stupid, so you did a 180, and will now get your asses handed to you for it.

I have nothing personal against OG, but when an alliance dosen't own up to what they did, and then try to make excuses and coverups for it- well, what can I say - It speaks volumes about their character.

Edited by The General

Say they WERE, indeed, using this "strategically," though everything I've been hearing says otherwise. It's still a damn poor strategy. Not one of Karma's alliances let their guard down. NPO got pummeled, nations surrendered within hours, not to mention all of TORN. The political loss of the Coalition of Cowards is nearly immeasurable - there's still no proof (which should be easy to come by) that you AREN'T a team of cowards and flip-floppers, and any future allies will think twice before joining your side.

There was absolutely no benefit in this "strategy," and it likely cost you the war.

There is politics and there is membership/friendship, after some serious doubts about the whole situation I look forward to meet GR on the battlefields.

We all now pinguins are far more cuddly then pit vipers. ;)