Unimportant War Events

lamuella

There are already plenty of threads for gathering together all the important events of the war, all the stuff that casual observers need to know to make sense of the whole thing. The world certainly doesn't need another one of those.

However, what hasn't been gathered together is the announcements that didn't need to be made. These aren't necessarily stupid things, (although some of them are). They're just the things that didn't necessarily need announcement with fanfare in the AP forum.

I do this because I care. I do this so you don't have to read AP, unless you want to. If you want to, clearly you have the same social disease as me.

Anyhoo, in rough chronological order here are the things you don't need to care about:

April 20

GOONS land from the moon. Nothing to do with the war, but people freak out anyway.

April 21

Oda photoshopped a cartoon and thought it was threadworthy

zzzptm wrote a letter. He had no stamps, so he posted it here rather than mailing it.

/A\/A\ supports something and I for one am glad they are happy.

SirCrimson likes war and thinks there should be more war. I like cake and think there should be more cake.

April 22

BunnyRabbit wants to give some advice on combat tactics, it's always nice to share what you learned.

EmperorBrendon is quite angry about something. He uses spoiler text and capitals. He's quite scary.

Cor Aut Mors wants to be friends. I wonder if they want to go to the park?

The Democratic Order is remaining neutral. Presumably unless attacked? I don't know. They might be CN's first Quaker alliance. That would be fun. I can never remember if the quakers are the ones who build the furniture or whether that's someone else.

Zigbigadorlou has declared war against NPO. Or maybe against their enemies. He has an alliance called The Third Line. Or maybe The Insignificant. I'm not sure. Either way, he's not actually flying their AA. Or something. I'm quite confused and I think he might be too.

King601 has formed an alliance called Deltacon and has declared war on the enemies of the New Pacific Order. Golly.

King601 and his alliance Deltacon have surrendered, around 5 hours after declaring war (and actually attacking someone who wasn't in the war). Double golly.

URSA is neutral in this war. Wait, it's the shakers who built furniture. They also wrote rock songs about hindu gods. Wait, that was Kula Shaker.

IOTA exist, IOTA are at war with the enemies of the NPO, MHA are at war with IOTA. IOTA surrender. Triple golly!

Lamuella has too much sugar and posts a list of unimportant threads.

Canehda thinks he's funny or thinks he's GGA. I'm not sure he's either.

April 23

LOST and FOUND both declare war. I don't think they're unimportant, I just think friendly alliances with matching names are adorable. I'm waiting for FISH and CHIPS to sign an MDP.

GLOP are neutral in this war and "welcome nations that wish not to be involved in the war and have not been declared rogues or put on a ZI list". Mainly I'm linking this one for the banner ad that was at the top of the screen:

imgad.gif

The Order of the Black Rose are still canceling that treaty they're canceling.

April 24/25 (I forgot to update this yesterday)

RDD reference a Christopher brookmyre novel in their weapons-free announcement. The announcement isn't unimportant, but I love christopher brookmyre and this is my thread so I get to say what goes here. No, YOU shut up, DAD!

Green Protection Agency declare war on NPO

No, they don't. I'm just waiting to see if ANYONE will be caught out by this one

IRON tell a lie in their thread subtitle. Fibbing is naughty. Please ignore my hypocrisy in having fibbed about GPA above.

A member of Athens talks about some things, unfortunately, I don't know what he says as I don't know how to read.

IDC drew some pictures and clarified who they were at war with. My cat is currently asleep in the window and she is adorable.

Doitzel said some things on behalf of Vox Populi. I'm never sure what to think of vox populi, not because of their politics but because of their choice of imagery. I preferred the comic book of V For Vendetta.

Echelon have done some spring cleaning, they did the shake n vac and put the freshness back

GOONS posted their forums code of conduct and that they had reached 30 members. But who cares what those fake losers do? I hate them both because they're the old GOONS come back and because they're not the old GOONS come back.

That's all I have for now. If you have anything insignificant and/or unimportant to add to the timeline, reply and let me know. Or do something worthwhile. Basketweaving is apparently fun.

(note, this doesn't represent the opinions or policy of GOONS, or even the opinions and policy of Lamuella. He just drank a can of Monster and ate two cadbury's cream eggs that were 75% off at Rite Aid. He's a little hyper)

Edited by Lamuella

Haha chill guys, this this is both hilarious and necessary.

emperorbrendon needs to make a guest appearance following his epic OP recorded below...and I quote...

"THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS IS TO SIMPLY STOP FIGHTING....BE THE BIGGER GUY ALREADY!!!!!WHAT HAS BECOME OF YOU?

THE GREAT POWERS ONCE MORE FIGHT...AND THE LITTLE NATIONS WHO WISH TO REMAIN NEUTRAL ARE SLAMMED IN THE MIDDLE, BETWEEN YOUR CROSS-HAIRS?

HOW DARE THESE WARS START ON SUCH SCALES...THIS HAS ERUPTED INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR HERE. DON'T YOU SEE THAT?

I SPEAK FOR THE LITTLE GUYS WHEN I SAY THAT PEACE MUST BE MADE ASAP!!!!!!!!!

it isn't whimping out, it is saving what we still have. Why fight? why lose hundreds of nations over a mere spy issue? WHY?

Peace should be the main goal here...when all the super-alliances go to war, peace is never achieved. Now that you all are at war, COUNTLESS other alliances will team up and unite and bring down the old.

WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE IS DESTROYED YOUR OWN AND BROUGHT IN A NEW ERA...AN ERA OF DESTRUCTION, DEVASTATION, ANARCHY, AND DEATH!!!!

now i am not the guy to talk when it comes to peace, but there are going to be alot of rogues after this war, and alot of splintered messes. Trust me, this will be a world war, AND FOLLOWED BY MANY MORE..."

Edited by hiawatha2k8

I for one, welcome our new GOONS overlords. The old GOONS were before my time apparently, but I had heard horror stories. I had no idea you were into voluntary public service and such. :o

Judge said it was mandatory! If that prick was lying to us, I swear to god.

I thought of something to add.

Dear Journal,

Today I had a lot of sugar and though I could use that hyperactivity to be useful to the CN community. So, get this, I made a compilation of posts and threads. But, and this is the best part, they were the bad posts, not the good ones. Haha, it was pretty awesome. I think I'm gonna go ride bikes or buy rice or something now.

L8rz,

lammy-whammy-bo-bammy-fee-fie-fo-fammy lammy

P.S. I came up with that name myself. I crack myself up sometimes.

jk

*TTaagg goes to find legitimate additions among all the new war threads.*