Next Superbloc

Alterego

How big will the next Superbloc be?  

415 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be the same system we have now, a hedgemony with various blocs tied through a treaty web.

In the center will be SF and Citadel, on the outside you'll see sphere themed blocs and minor blocs (PWN, LEO, Power Rangers, etc).

You'll also see the remnants of old hedgemony quickly align with new hedgemony, I guarantee it.

I hope none. Blocs are a waste of space, make the web messy and take away the importance of individual treaties.

The only time the word "blocs" should ever be used again is if there is a war and there are a "bloc" on each side. "Example, The League bloc"

No more Blocs! Biggest mistake Dilber made was coming up with the treaty bloc (Initiative, for those of you who need a history lesson...and eventually NADC thought blocs were cool too and GUARD came along, which expanded to others and so on)

)): Initiative )):

Edited by Incitatus

GUARD was created before the Initiative.

I'm gonna take issue with Cowboy Cornhilio when he says SF and Cit will form the major center of a new hegemony. I think the political/philosophical differences between the two are too great for their cooperation to outlast this war. More likely that they'll form the cores of two separate sides of a web.

GUARD was created before the Initiative.

I'm gonna take issue with Cowboy Cornhilio when he says SF and Cit will form the major center of a new hegemony. I think the political/philosophical differences between the two are too great for their cooperation to outlast this war. More likely that they'll form the cores of two separate sides of a web.

I'm not 100% sure I'm right but I'd be willing to challenge you on that. When Ini talks where going on....GUARD had not been thought of....

(Drinking Buddies Pact was also a bloc created by Dilber, which I believe occured before GUARD :P So regardless, Dilber gets the cred for starting the whole peace-time blocs)

I'm not 100% sure I'm right but I'd be willing to challenge you on that. When Ini talks where going on....GUARD had not been thought of....

(Drinking Buddies Pact was also a bloc created by Dilber, which I believe occured before GUARD :P So regardless, Dilber gets the cred for starting the whole peace-time blocs)

from wiki:

GUARD was the first of these extended alliances, jointly founded by the North Atlantic Defense Coalition (NADC), the Organized Nations of Superiority (ONOS), and the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations (CSN), as an alternative to the confusion of the MDP Web. They would later be joined by The Templar Knights (TTK), the Tri-Color Federation (TCF) and the United Sovereign Nations (USN). While the eldest of these blocs, it would be dwarfed by its successors.

The Initiative was the second of these major power blocs. It began as a four-way MADP between the alliances of FAN, GOONS, NPO, and NpO, but more alliances would be invited to join until it became the largest and most powerful of the power blocs. At its height, the Initiative consisted of the NPO, NpO, GOONS, FAN, \m/, VE, TOP, GGA, CIS, MDC, and NoR (who by now had made amends with their former allies.)

We dont need superblocs. they ruin the game. We need smaller blocs with less individual power. Also less MDP's

We also need less stupidity, but we both know neither of those are happening anytime soon :P

It is clear that most of the next global hegemony/superbloc will come from the splitting Q alliances and superfriends. With so many alliances involved or waiting in the wings they all cant join, it would be chaos. The whos are more difficult but the number is easier to speculate on.

SuperFriends aren't splitting any time soon. <_<

And no, it is not clear there will be a new hegemony/superbloc at all, do your homework before posting. ^_^

Edited by rishnokof

It is clear that most of the next global hegemony/superbloc will come from the splitting Q alliances and superfriends. With so many alliances involved or waiting in the wings they all cant join, it would be chaos. The whos are more difficult but the number is easier to speculate on.

I'm normally nicer to people, but when someone comes out of nowhere and says a bloc that both my current (RIA) and former (R&R) alliances were in is going to be splitting up, I get agitated. As such:

Stop talking. Go learn about SF. Start talking again.

Guys, I'm pretty sure he means that Superfriends and the alliances that split from Q will be forming a superbloc after the war. I think he's wrong to think that such a superbloc will form, but the way I read the sentence, I don't think he's trying to imply that Superfriends will be splitting up.

Take your energy elsewhere, please.

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

Superfriends will not split.

Stop making idiotic assumptions based on nothing. This war is still too early in its execution to determine anything.

There will be several smaller treaty blocs of 5-8 members who share close relations and ties. The "Superbloc" is dead and buried after the war. As for a "Hegemony", there will be long term control from IRON, TOP and Polaris, but will be split into three directions. NSO is a wildcard for a "fourth way", and the smaller blocs will be under these.