My question of the day

Canehda

If harsh peace terms are issued then Karma is no better than the ones they are replacing. NPO should be given white peace (following NSO's examples) with the only terms being declaring peace with alliances they were warring (VOX, FAN, etc.). That's just my opinion.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were making the terms, this is what I would pick:

-Reparations to OV

-Admitting that they lost GWI

-Destruction of the Moldavi/Revenge doctrines

-Removal of Moo as emperor

-ZI of imperial officers, as angelus said

-Total disbandment of all individual military except for the amount of troops needed to maintain order

-Shrinking the NPO enough so they will lose their sanction

-Removal of all military treaties

QFT, best terms ever! I would also add that they cant hold any treaties for a set amount of period ect ect. Also we have to make sure that there arent any blocs in CN that get to control the game like NPO made them.

Hey everyone! Why don't we wait and see if NPO actually loses before drafting the surrender terms? Who knows what would happen if NPO wins the war and turns the tables against us for drafting a surrender term for them?

I dont think he banned Viceroys so much as demanding that a Viceroy has complete control over a different alliances forums.

Correct me if I am wrong though.

IC, you can have a viceroy, OOC, hell no you cannot.

QFT, best terms ever! I would also add that they cant hold any treaties for a set amount of period ect ect. Also we have to make sure that there arent any blocs in CN that get to control the game like NPO made them.

I'd like to see how THAT one (regarding controlling blocs) is enforced..especially if, say, Complaints and Grievances becomes the top bloc. In fact, if that's a surrender term, wouldn't that force the Order to actually attack if one of the other blocs started growing?