My question of the day

Canehda

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously beginning to think that a pound of flesh will not satisfy the mob. The best predictions are total humiliation and some kind of internal control worst case seems to be a desire to wipe them off the map forever. This is a repeat of the UJW with allies walking and only the total destruction of the enemy wanted.

If I were making the terms, this is what I would pick:

-Reparations to OV

-Admitting that they lost GWI

-Destruction of the Moldavi/Revenge doctrines

-Removal of Moo as emperor

-ZI of imperial officers, as angelus said

-Total disbandment of all individual military except for the amount of troops needed to maintain order

-Shrinking the NPO enough so they will lose their sanction

-Removal of all military treaties

I agree with this. NPO needs to pay for the things they have done to many many alliances!

My question;

After the war is over, and karma has won, should karma extort NPO like they have done to many other alliances.

Why don't we wait until the war is over before we jump to any conclusions, eh?

NPO is still fighting. I've made it habit to never underestimate them, and I don't plan on starting to do that now.

I for one do not believe there should overly harsh terms. Karma was forged because a group was put down and given harsh terms over nad over. All harsh terms would do is lead to NPO getting Martyr sytatus among many who are not members of Karma and it would all start over. Treat them tough but fair. Start a new way to do things.

TBH Lord of Destruction, NPO's opinion does not matter to me anymore.... any shred of respect the alliances had for NPO BEFORE this stunt.... that shred is gone. NPO has shown it's true colors and the will pay for their crimes... present... and past... and we will not allow these crimes to continue into the future.

I don't care if our opinion doesn't matter to you. We deserve our sanction.

Well if you were smart you would realized I actually said to keep your sanction.

1. The NPO would not have to disband, but would have to shrink to 300 members... enough to keep their sanction.

Enough to KEEP their sanction... please read before criticizing.

The NPO was defeated in the first great war and for the most part left off the hook with a white peace.

And look at what happened.

Why give them another white peace? They were given a second chance over two years ago and what did they do? They came for revenge against the alliances that defeated them.

Giving them a white peace is far too risky. If they aren't going to be disbanded than they should at least be forced to repeal the moldavi doctrine.

NPO still deserve respect, especially if they can fight off Karma. Also, karma has lost the moral high ground as far as I am concerned with the handling of the peace negotiations, which, to be frank, were terrible. At the moment, everyone is bogged down in a pit of indecency. At the moment it is only FAN who is climbing above the rest, for fighting against the deserters, even though they hate NPO. That is deceny, and we should all learn from this.

Also, I would really love it if NPO won and used these surrender terms on you ;)

Well if you were smart you would realized I actually said to keep your sanction.

Enough to KEEP their sanction... please read before criticizing.

It is still idiocy, kicking out hundreds of members who want to be in an alliance, who chose to be in there.

The NPO was defeated in the first great war and for the most part left off the hook with a white peace.

Why give them another white peace? They were given a second chance over two years ago and what did they do? They came for revenge against the alliances that defeated them.

Giving them a white peace is far too risky. If they aren't going to be disbanded than they should at least be forced to repeal the moldavi doctrine.

It's a game?

If I were Karma I would follow the golden rule or they would just be a bunch of hypocrites and that would be a bad PR move.

Let's say 700 members.... to give the 29,000 other members of CN a shot.

It is still a dumb term, because naturally over the course of a war/beatdown members delete or surrender and leave, thus making terms like that one irrelevant.

Seriously, get a clue.

People like you are driving me insane.

First of all some points

1) NPO has not lost

2) At least two alliances regained their balls recently, and the remainder have a lot of ties to NPO still

3) This war against NPO is about 16 hours old give or take

4) White peace does not mean "white peace after 24 hours of war"

I'm really getting sick of all the people who are pulling out every last damn "omg ebil NPO die die die!" card and acting like Jesus showed up on earth again.

Stop it, please. There is still a long war ahead and if the trend in (2) above continues, this war is going to last a long while.

Firstly they need to lose the war.

After that, the terms need only assure Bob that their power-trip is over. Overly harsh terms defeat the purpose of the war, whilst white peace alone repeats GWI.

Oh, and admitting they lost that war.

Karma is the backlash of what you do in a nutshell. Therefore, it's reasonable to give NPO harsh terms.

Disbandment

Justification: NPO has directly or indirectly caused the disbandment of many alliances, the most noticeable being GOONS, LUE, and NAAC.

Non-disbandment terms

Reparations to OV

A viceroy appointed for an 'undecided amount of time'

Admission of defeat in Great War I

Repealing of the Moldavi and Revenge Doctrines

Public apology to all former members of alliances destroyed by NPO

Decom all military wonders, improvements, factories, and labor camps

Decom all tanks, aircraft and navy

Dismiss all but 20% of each nation's soldiers

Decom all nuclear weapons

Removal of Moo as Emperor and ZI

ZI of all IOs as angelus said

Remove all military treaties and block all treaties until the end of terms

Harsh? Maybe, but anything short of disbandment and the blocking of refounding won't compensate for all they've done over these three years.

while my 2 cents don't matter, I will say it anyway

they should get rid of their Perma ZI list or whatever they call it nowadays. Targeting individuals through re-rolls and everything else is IMHO just plain wrong. It has ruined the game for many, and while I realize many may not return, they should still be let off.