Legal CB development in One Vision and Continuum.

Kiss Goodbye

Facts worth knowing:

1) NPO's allies have ended their MADP ties to the order, but as far as we in the cyberverse know, they have NOT submitted their 48 hour requests to withdraw from One Vision and Continuum. This is thus far reflected on the wiki pages for both blocs.

2) Echelon's DoW upon Karma offers an optional CB for all other members of One Vision as per the oA portion of the 1V charter.

3) There is crossover in membership of both One Vision and Continuum. Should a 1V member that is also in Continuum choose to activate the optional aggression portion of the bloc, and go to war alongside Echelon, all of Continuum will gain an additional CB that is "unrelated" to NPO, in the same format.

4) All of this can be done despite their sending the image of having withdrawn support for NPO.

Edit--fixed name of the treaties to MADP.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

Meh. I don't care. Canceling is always looked down upon without legitimate reasoning, furthermore, if they canceled to 'shock CN and surprise attack"...it wont change a thing. Karma, etc is STILL prepared and will be for a decent amount of time, not like they destroyed military.

Meh. I don't care. Canceling is always looked down upon without legitimate reasoning, furthermore, if they canceled to 'shock CN and surprise attack"...it wont change a thing. Karma, etc is STILL prepared and will be for a decent amount of time, not like they destroyed military.

Exactly. I cannot think of a single Karma alliance that has reduced their alerted status. This is Karma's war and we want it.

4) All of this can be done despite their sending the image of having withdrawn support for NPO.

I think the question is: why would they go through this whole cancelation thing only to jump in a day later looking like cowards already? I'd expect at least a statement pertaining to how they disagree with NPO's actions, but their word is their bond and they will fight for as long as their treaties are in effect. We didn't get anything like that.

But we shall see - hopefully tonight.

I think the question is: why would they go through this whole cancelation thing only to jump in a day later looking like cowards already? I'd expect at least a statement pertaining to how they disagree with NPO's actions, but their word is their bond and they will fight for as long as their treaties are in effect. We didn't get anything like that.

But we shall see - hopefully tonight.

My hope is that a statement (at least from IRON) will be posted.

I find it amusing that all the alliances last night who cancelled their MADPs with NPO and were coincidentally in the Continuum and One Vision had the guff to cancel their bilateral treaties but somehow forgot or couldn't manage to eject NPO from their blocs.

I'm calling a bluff here.

I find it amusing that all the alliances last night who cancelled their MADPs with NPO and were coincidentally in the Continuum and One Vision had the guff to cancel their bilateral treaties but somehow forgot or couldn't manage to eject NPO from their blocs.

I agree with this statement.

I will not believe anything until at least 2 days from now.

3) There is crossover in membership of both One Vision and Continuum. Should a 1V member that is also in Continuum choose to activate the optional aggression portion of the bloc, and go to war alongside Echelon, all of Continuum will gain an additional CB that is "unrelated" to NPO, in the same format.

It is optional for a reason. We do not condone the actions of pacifica in their aggressive war.

That is why I am not even bothering to call them cowards now. Either they are planning on completely cutting NPO off at the knees, or it is a "cunning plan" either way, incompetent is more apt than coward.

It is optional for a reason. We do not condone the actions of pacifica in their aggressive war.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

[01:48] <@JWConner[VA]> so, Desperado` and edikroma[TPF] , what is your take on all of this then

[01:48] <~Desperado`> we are going in.

[01:48] <@JWConner[VA]> ok, when?

[01:49] <~Desperado`> tommorow.

Edited by New Reverie