Nuclear Anarchy

Well we've made it easier to grow faster and easier to get nukes as well as making the round shorter. How about we shave a day or two off of the nuclear anarchy period for next round? I got nuked 4 days ago and I got nuked again today. That means will be unable to collect a sensible amount for nearly a week and a half and won't get a sensible collection again this round - I may as well not bother logging in again this round (if I didn't have an alliance to keep an eye on). That's nearly 20% of the whole TE round I will be out of action because of two nukes which is a large proportion.

4 days for nuclear anarchy anyone?

On the contrary, since nukes are easy to get, it should be extended out for a couple of weeks. HAVING nukes is one thing, USING them is another.

Edited by Ammon

I have to strongly disagree. As usual my motivation is to keep people playing this game. If nuclear anarchy did run for a week I alone could nuke a different nation every day and keep 7 nations in perpetual nuclear anarchy through the entire round. Multiply that by the number of nations we had nuclear-armed this round and we have converted TE from a demolition derby into a train wreck.

Shorten it please...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Improvement- Sensible People Structure

Explanation- Allows the breeding and cultivating of people with common sense.

Bonuses- Get -1 day of Nuclear Anarchy for each purchased. Max 3 or 4.

Reason- People with and IQ of +90 will see that one part of your nation getting nuked

does not mean that you can go looting and being a dumbaz and causing Anarchy.

Forces the smart/sane people to subdue the idiots after a nuke.