My last Annoucement as a Scorpion.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You make all of us at TSI very proud Shuru. I also thought about the ending of the calling to the wars. But you as a leader stepped up and put your honor before your nation. On that note i would have to say, we couldn't have elected a better empress. Best of luck i will keep that Antos on ice while your gone. B)

You, my friend, are a class act, and I applaud your courage in sticking by your friends rather than doing what is convenient. To anyone who knows you, this isn't a surprise, though.

Good luck Shuru, and good luck, TSI. You are in good hands with Toku.

mhawk

AUT

you

What I don't understand is why alliance leaders are leaving their alliance to fight for NPO, rather than getting their alliance to fight for NPO. Seriously.

If you truly need legal barter, then get NPO to sign a treaty with you, I'm sure they would not be against this - as I hear they are in need of new allies.

It's called sacrificing for your alliance. You wouldn't know about it having hit peace mode to save your own skin but people within this AA do. ;)

mhawk

AUT

you

What I don't understand is why alliance leaders are leaving their alliance to fight for NPO, rather than getting their alliance to fight for NPO. Seriously.

If you truly need legal barter, then get NPO to sign a treaty with you, I'm sure they would not be against this - as I hear they are in need of new allies.

Indeed. This self-sacrifice doesn't make you look like a great leader, it makes you look like an incompetent one who can't even get their own alliance to honor their treaties. But considering the parties involved, I'm not really surprised.

Also, re-militarizing isn't difficult or costly at all unless your alliance doesn't have warchests.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Indeed. This self-sacrifice doesn't make you look like a great leader, it makes you look like an incompetent one who can't even get their own alliance to honor their treaties. But considering the parties involved, I'm not really surprised.

Also, re-militarizing isn't difficult or costly at all unless your alliance doesn't have warchests.

Hey genius,

They don't have a treaty with NPO, they were a protectorate of TPF, who dropped out of the war. Maybe you should do a little research before you post trash about our allies.

There is a time and a place, Marx. There is a time and a place.

Hey genius,

They don't have a treaty with NPO, they were a protectorate of TPF, who dropped out of the war. Maybe you should do a little research before you post trash about our allies.

If you read what I said and what SCM said in the quote I have in my response, he was referring to AUT, Shuru and mhawk specifically. My response in agreement was generalized to make a point about mhawk not being able to get TPF to honor its treaties. If they had, TSI and the rest of TPF's protectorates/allies (most anyway) would have become involved anyway.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Honor to you and your blood. You do credit to all who follow you.

This.

Honorable as always, you have proven your awesomeness and wonderful skill once again.

ACF may be neutral and I'm not saying I'm supporting Karma or NPO, but honoring your treaties is... well... honorable. All who have the balls to defend their friends is awesome.

o/ Shurukian

Edited by Jason Salovsky

what are you trying to prove, do you really think when this war is over NPO will make you an Imperial Officer.

She isn't going to go back to NPO. She's already said she'll be back in TSI. Besides, it's not about what you get out of this conflict, it's about what's right. Friends before infra. Your side should know about that more than anyone.