A Special Announcement

Hate to break it to you, but heart had nothing to do with his actions. If it did, he would have attacked those who were carrying out the actions he rails against in his announcement. We've been friends for some time, I've helped him out on numerous occasions. Sure he hates our forums, but I allow him that. ;)

This was simply the reckless stupidity of one who can't decide whether he's coming or going.

I've humored his indecisions and reckless behavior for long enough.

The Amazon Nation thanks our numerous friends for their support, while we marvel at the logistics of fighting an enemy who already only has 25 infrastructure.

Also, for your viewing pleasure, sword pron--or maybe leather pron--or both (because I couldn't find a suitable facepalm on such short notice):

swordpron1.jpg

LMFAO...Didn't I tell you bro, once you leave, you always come back. It's hard to leave CN, I know.

IMHO, I support King601. He's an old friend, and I'll support any of his decisions, no matter how stupid or foolish they may be.

FYI, my voice however is not representative of my alliance for this announcement of mine.

BTW, King, don't screw up for the love of God...

Good luck and Cheers on the new alliance!

o/ King601

o/ Deltacon

EDIT: I forgot to mention...King, you've got big balls. That is all.

Edited by Napoleon I

King...... :facepalm:

I always thought of you as a smart guy.. but this is just plain stupid. You don't attack a protectorate of an alliance you want to hurt just because they are a protectorate. What has AzN done to you or NPO?? Nothing.

Oh well... Enjoy ZI, although it won't be very long til then for you. lol.