An MHAmendment.

Sorum

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20z5grn.png

Earlier, the MHA announced that we would not be fighting alongside the New Pacific Order.

I would like to amend this announcement slightly to point our that the treaty is still active, and we will defend the NPO against anyone who seeks to bandwagon.

At the request of Karma, those who are bandwagoning will be given one chance to back down. Those who fail to do so will find themselves in a state of war with the MHA.

Thank you for your time,

The MHA.

EDIT for clarification: [17:41] <Count_Rupert[MHA]> Anyone attacking without treaty ties to the conflict.

So does this mean that MHA will be asking DT to backdown from SSSW18?

Oh, and HAI RUPERT!

So does this mean that MHA will be asking DT to backdown from SSSW18?

Oh, and HAI RUPERT!

The MHA will only be Investigating those alliances that Bandwagon against the NPO,

The MHA isn't allied to SSW18, as far as I can tell

This is true

Edited by John Mathews

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I don't get warned for saying this because I'm being very serious and not trying to get anyone's goat, either. Band wagon? It looks like NPO is going to be erased by this onslaught.

Anyone trying to aid this endeavor should be encouraged, in my opinion.

We are not going to encourage people to attack our treaty partner with no justification. In case you don't know, we are still honoring this announcement and have stopped several attacks.

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice it was a gravedig.

Edited by Iamrecognized

Whoops, I forgot too. Either way. Also, fantastic that you're honoring the treaty, I guess. I hope that wasn't a sidelong threat or something because, as you may recall ( http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54866 ) MOON was one of the first to declare.

No band wagoners in our alliance, thank you very much.

I hope I don't get warned for saying this because I'm being very serious and not trying to get anyone's goat, either. Band wagon? It looks like NPO is going to be erased by this onslaught.

Who are you to decide whether or not an alliance is allowed to exist? One thing you can be sure of is as long as we have the treaty we will make sure that does not happen.

Also we have stopped a couple of people so if you wish to encourage people to test us please do. And they like IRON will understand why were only mostly harmless.

I'm afraid that gravedigs are still against the rules <_<