An MHAmendment.

Sorum

This is what happens when you treaty every alliance in the game. Poor showing, mha. What is one of your treaties worth? Not much, in my estimation. You should have dropped NPO back when you last signed with Gramlins.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Sorum and Croshtor, but really you guys should have just dropped relations with NPO altogether.

If you want to defend them, do it. If you didn't want to defend them when they got dogpiled by everyone playing King of the Hill, then cut all relations. A middle ground is not satisfying.

This is what happens when you treaty every alliance in the game. Poor showing, mha. What is one of your treaties worth? Not much, in my estimation. You should have dropped NPO back when you last signed with Gramlins.

Every alliance? Hardly. Please learn something before you speak.

so you are going to DOW on wandwagoners, dont you?

Take a look at this :P , I dont know if its what you are looking for,

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54956

It seems that they are surrendering, leaving the alliance at war and joining GR against NPO :lol:

As unfortunate and licentious as their actions are, they are joining an alliance that has already retaliated against Pacifica. If GR wishes to accept their cowardly deserting hides, then that is none of the MHA's business.

As unfortunate and licentious as their actions are, they are joining an alliance that has already retaliated against Pacifica. If GR wishes to accept their cowardly deserting hides, then that is none of the MHA's business.

What about this DoE and DoW?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54882

I love Sorum and Croshtor, but really you guys should have just dropped relations with NPO altogether.

If you want to defend them, do it. If you didn't want to defend them when they got dogpiled by everyone playing King of the Hill, then cut all relations. A middle ground is not satisfying.

Pacifica have been a loyal and honorable treaty partner. However in this current situation, the MHA leadership and membership does not believe Pacifica's actions have been just and as such, we do not seek to legitimate their actions by declaring on alliances that, in our view do not deserve to be destroyed.

Its your decision and I dont want to look like a troll against your alliance, but GR retaliated, MAD doesnt, from the OP -> "we will defend the NPO against anyone who seeks to bandwagon" :(

I'm proud to have such strong friendships in MHA. Well done, guys, in a very difficult situation. That you come out of such a hard time with honor and reputation in tact says much of MHA as an alliance and especially about the character of its leadership. MHAil to WCR, Sorum, Crushtania and their wise advisers.

Maybe some people forget that, at least as far as I am informed, MHA was neither consulted nor informed about the war started by the NPO. Which means the New Pacific Order has violated their treaty with the MHA. This alone - putting a partner-alliance at risk for the own arrogance of not even consulting them before going to war - would be enough to rendering the whole MHA-NPO treaty null and void.

Maybe some people forget that, at least as far as I am informed, MHA was neither consulted nor informed about the war started by the NPO. Which means the New Pacific Order has violated their treaty with the MHA. This alone - putting a partner-alliance at risk for the own arrogance of not even consulting them before going to war - would be enough to rendering the whole MHA-NPO treaty null and void.

Wise words as always DAC. But what about all these other alliances that were involved in the "peace talks." Quite a few are allied to MHA, will MHA drop those treaties ? (Not a troll, just wondering..)

Pseudo-Edit: This is assuming they DO drop NPOs treaty post-war because of what you stated.

We'll be speaking to GR about that, as they were already in the conflict.

Alliance seniority easily reveals who is bandwaggoning via joining GR.

Also they say that they planned it prior to the war declaration... but they posted it 6 hours afterwards. I would get proof of that if I were you.

(Not that I am telling you how to do your job WCR. :wub::rolleyes: )

Alliance seniority easily reveals who is bandwaggoning via joining GR.

Also they say that they planned it prior to the war declaration... but they posted it 6 hours afterwards. I would get proof of that if I were you.

(Not that I am telling you how to do your job WCR. :wub::rolleyes: )

All bandwagoning and claims of suspected bandwagoning will be investigated by MHA. Those deemed to be engaged in bandwagoning activities will be declared upon as previously stated.

I see that the MHA is in a pretty difficult situation right now. I am sure, if the friendship to the NPO didn't matter to them, they wouldn't have signed an eternal treaty.

If we keep in mind that Pacifica is the aggressor here (and not the victim), that's a very honorable and solid decision.

As much as I understand the necessity for this, it begins to make Karma appear like the new Hegemony.

Sorry, I cannot hail this.

You can't hail this because it makes karma look bad?! Really?

That statement alone makes you appear to be like a new hegemony, because that is exactly the kind of statement that someone from the old(?) hegemony would make.

So....basically some alliance who is in this war just request "help" from another alliance they have no treaty with to join in this war and provide military aid or money...how would MHA deal with that?

Deal with what, the requesting alliance or the alliance that has no business getting involved?

Edited by Kowalski

Haha, this is awesome, MHA for lyfe yo!

No, seriously, avoid going to war with the big dogs because you're too afraid to lose some NS or something. But then fight the "bandwagoners" to "uphold" your treaty. I'd call you classy, but I think the sarcasm would be lost.