An MHAmendment.

Sorum

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who are opportunists; alliances that have no legitimate grievance, through treaty, to attack Pacifica must consider themselves at war with MHA. If you just want to dogpile for the sake of it, in other words, don't. That is an official statement.

Edited by Crushtania

I'm glad we were able to clarify this position as well, the craziness of war has been demanding far too much sobriety than we can handle and unfortunately this was not mentioned. Truthfully, it hurt us to realize our previous announcement could be seen as dishonoring our treaty with NPO. We still cannot support their aggressive war, but we're not leaving them to the wolves.

)): Bandwagoners )):

I would call this honourable... but it's just reverse bandwagoning.

How is it reverse bandwagoning? We have honored our treaties and have made it clear we will honor them with just cause. We have not canceled them outright at the first sign of any potential entanglements.

How is it reverse bandwagoning? We have honored our treaties and have made it clear we will honor them with just cause. We have not canceled them outright at the first sign of any potential entanglements.

Yeah but in the course of this morning it seemed the whole cooltrain turned from kicking NPO's hineys to defending them against the evil and cowardly scavengers. Not that I oppose to this decision by MHA, but at the end of this whole story, Pacifica Prevails... again.

Edit: And I don't think you would have made this announcement if it was not for Q's collective cowardice.

Edited by Sir Skint

Yeah but in the course of this morning it seemed the whole cooltrain turned from kicking NPO's hineys to defending them against the evil and cowardly scavengers. Not that I oppose to this decision by MHA, but at the end of this whole story, Pacifica Prevails... again.

You are severely misinformed. The Mostly Harmless Alliance has never declared, in public or private, to 'kick NPO's hiney.' In the absence of consultation by Pacifica and the suspect CB that precipitated the current conflict against OV, we elected not to launch an aggressive counter-attack against those now engaging Pacifica through the activation of treaties etc,. We will, however, defend NPO against an unprovoked attack if an alliance does not cease and desist their attacks when warned.

Those are the facts, and you heard them from the top.

Edit: We made our initial announcement before the dissolution of bi-lateral NPO MDAPs by Q/1V members.

Edited by Crushtania

You are severely misinformed. The Mostly Harmless Alliance has never declared, in public or private, to 'kick NPO's hiney.' In the absence of consultation by Pacifica and the suspect CB that precipitated the current conflict against OV, we elected not to launch an aggressive counter-attack against those now engaging Pacifica through the activation of treaties etc,. We will, however, defend NPO against an unprovoked attack if an alliance does not cease and desist their attacks when warned.

Those are the facts, and you heard them from the top.

I was never under the impression you had the intention of kicking anyone's hiney, I was just making an observation of the global (personal) sentiments of many people. That are understandable.

Surely you cannot blame me for having trouble seeing what actions are taken for which motivations right now.

Well, if you really feel the need to throw yourselves in front of the angry mob of people looking for a piece of Pacifica's hide...

Just don't be surprised when people start looting your corpse, too.

I can assure you, there will be no MHA corpse for you to loot.

Well, if you really feel the need to throw yourselves in front of the angry mob of people looking for a piece of Pacifica's hide...

While I'm not in gov I'm sure that TOP may having something to say about that.

If you !@#$%^&* hit our allies in the MHA, you'll have hell to pay for. I promise you that.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

This is funny to see. This war is about much more than an attack on OV or spying, or whatever. It's about 3 years of oppressive reign and bullying from an alliance who has always been able to use its political maneuverings in their favor...until now. There are no bandwagoners, only those who have been under that jackboot of oppression at some time or another and are getting their payback.

It is a shame that Pacifica has put you in this position. You do not deserve to be implicated in the storm they have brought down upon themselves. I hope that no-one will test this, and anyone touching MHA will be making a big mistake.

You guys doing it right as usual.

Good call as are most you make(I can think of a few I think were not so great but I can think that of every alliance I know somewhat well), MHA.

I don't know why people thought your MDoAP with the NPO was canceled... It was clear to me in the other thread that it was disagreement over their aggressive war and not defending them from the repercussions of this one mistake. Not that you were going to stand by as people that have nothing to do with this mistake went in for scraps.

so you are going to DOW on wandwagoners, dont you?

Take a look at this :P , I dont know if its what you are looking for,

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54956

It seems that they are surrendering, leaving the alliance at war and joining GR against NPO :lol:

Edited by elpadrino