What happens when all of this is simply...

hiawatha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if that was the plan all along, the general membership of most these alliances have been leaving to fight on their own; hell, even government members have been leaving. The rest are probably very split on what to do, I'm sure.

So as much as it'd warm my heart to see an actual fight out of these alliances, it wouldn't be nearly as effective after the internal drama subsided.

Wouldn't it make sense, though, to wait until KARMA overextends itself? In the enthusiasm of seeing hundreds of available NPO targets, now standing alone against the rest of the world, I wouldn't put it past people to attack multiple nations at once and overextend their forces, just begging to be even further split when the counter-attacks roll in.

Wouldn't it make sense, though, to wait until KARMA overextends itself? In the enthusiasm of seeing hundreds of available NPO targets, now standing alone against the rest of the world, I wouldn't put it past people to attack multiple nations at once and overextend their forces, just begging to be even further split when the counter-attacks roll in.

You're just dying to be right, aren't you?

No, it doesn't make sense.

If it's a ruse (or having "second thoughts"), it would be massively effective. However, it would bring in a lot of neutral alliances against them for being jerks.

Unless the ruse-ees expected them to do so, and are preparing for just such an occasion. :ph34r:

But then again, what would happen if the ruse-ers knew of this, and were actually fooling the ruse-ees into doing something unnecessary. :ph34r:

But then again, what would happen if the ruse-ees... :ph34r:

Heh scared of someone honoring their treaties?

Not at all. Perhaps...we actually WANT them to so we can get this war really started. :ph34r:

EDIT:

Or perhaps we WANT them to 6v1 our nuclear nations. :ph34r:

:ph34r: spam :ph34r:

Edited by Tolkien

Right, somehow I doubt that Karma has overextended themselves.

It's like chess, you move the pawns first.

Watch update. Q and 1v is very much alive. GGA would never disobey NPO. I'm calling last night a stall. Oh and unless I'm mistaken Legion still has a treaty with NPO. If Legion gets involved The Eagle will burn.

Edited by TimLee

Watch update. Q and 1v is very much alive. GGA would never disobey NPO. I'm calling last night a stall. Oh and unless I'm mistaken Legion still has a treaty with NPO. If Legion gets involved The Eagle will burn.

Why wait? Attack me now.

Why do you assume they would declare war on the NPO? That's very bad strategic planning.

Khell: You're going to have to sound more convincing then that.

We shall see.

Edited by James Dahl

i was not aiming at being convincing, just making a passing statement, that is just my opinion i'm not going to try to convince anyone of anything because it would be pointless. Karma is positive they will win and can't be convinced regardless of "the trap" lol

i applaud your honor.

if TOOL enters this war i will be proud to fight alongside you.

go ahead Karma make your comments about me siding with NPO, in the end you will lose as do all who fight against NPO.

If you think we're losing this one, you may not have noticed the extreme amplification of sewer activity from MCXA, Valhalla, GGA, TPF, and all those folks the last couple days when they crapped the pants with the realization they can't win.

yes that is what happened.... keep telling yourself that.

I happen to believe I know exactly what happened-NPO's allies flipped their wigs after doing some simple addition and realizing the Karma > Hegemony, and then promptly spent the next 12 hours getting guilt tripped by the entire CyberVerse because we were looking forward to crushing them, too, and they actually fell for it.

But hey, I could always be wrong. Something about the nature of alliances like GGA and IRON, though, tells me differently.

Infra>Friends, but Shame>Infra.