What happens when all of this is simply...

hiawatha

...a ploy, a maneuver in which NPO's allies can wait in relative safety, while the rest of CN throws itself solely against NPO? Those alliances would have extra time to make sure they have a maximum number of active nations, and would be a powerful counterattack. I find it hard to believe that so many alliances would blatantly desert, so early in the war. Are we being duped?

itsatrap.jpg

(thanks bellisus)

Edited by hiawatha2k8

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...a ploy, a maneuver in which NPO's allies can wait in relative safety, while the rest of CN throws itself solely against NPO? Those alliances would have extra time to make sure they have a maximum number of active nations, and would be a powerful counterattack. I find it hard to believe that so many alliances would blatantly desert, so early in the war. Are we being duped?

ackbarmotivationalsm.jpg

It's no trap, it is in fact happening. Already various leaders of sayed alliances have left to join the NPO in it's fight. Unless that is part of it, but why sacrifice PR (lots of PR.... Like all of it) for a day? Though I have a feeling most will join the NPO after all, peer pressure and all.

You're all very thick. Have you seen the incompetence and lack of coordination and communication displayed by these alliances over the past 3 days? I'm guessing not, because if you derived from that that they are working extremely closely together to form a ploy that turns the whole world against them for very little gain, well... it says something about your cognitive capabilities.

This is too well-acted at all levels to be a ruse.

This is too well-acted at all levels to be a ruse.

I don't see how the various announcements about dishonoring treaties count as good acting. It doesn't seem overly complicated to post threads in said alliances private forums/IRC rooms that the these announcements are farces, and that all members should either pretend to support them or simply keep their mouths shut on the CN forums.

I don't see how the various announcements about dishonoring treaties count as good acting. It doesn't seem overly complicated to post threads in said alliances private forums/IRC rooms that the these announcements are farces, and that all members should either pretend to support them or simply keep their mouths shut on the CN forums.

I've seen mhawk act before. He's not this good at it.

Except no one attacked the NPO who wasn't going to already. As far as I know, Q still exists, so it's possible, but I don't know that they will have gained anything by appearing to be cowards to the whole Cyberverse so they could hold off a day.

I was actually under the impression that Q was dismantles when they all canceled their treaties with Pacifica.

Good to hear, in the meantime I'm content taking you all on.

Honorable - Also - Lets not forget. You guys told us for years to bring the A game. Its not our fault your loyal allies choose to lie down on there swords once it happened. I never wanted to see it go down like this at all - but so be it. Those allies have choosen to put themselves on a new pedestal, that clearly has some cyberverse led structural improvements scheduled for its future. I look forward to the day I fight along side NPO in adjusting that pedestal, assuming you guys dont let them all of the hook.