Aeternalis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tl;dr

To karma: be thankful that NPO's now-canceled treaties didn't come to their defense in this.

You don't understand. We wanted, and still want, you to come to their defense.

This won't be the easy victory due to overwhelming odds that you've grown accustomed to.

But this is not my fight and nothing good would come from me joining it.

The exact sentiment of your Alliance.

Maybe if luck were on my side, I could knock off a good 20~50k NS off of Karma. But what would that do? If not for the treaty cancellation it would be Continuum vs. Karma, and the result could just be another triumphant march of the NPO jackboots that everyone has been whining about.

This is your wake-up call!! Continuum vs. Karma would only result in massive slaughter both sides, but victory for Karma is eminent. The only reason NPO has prevailed always in the past is because of all the meat-shields around.

tl;dr

To karma: be thankful that NPO's now-canceled treaties didn't come to their defense in this.

Be thankful towards cowards that would have backed NPO up this war if it was not for Karma to come to the rescue? The only reason for all cancellations is the sheer fact of loss on your behalves.

To NPO: it's not that we have all turned hostile, we just aren't willing to fall on our swords over your policies.

Those policies have been fine for you as long as you all had the treaties with NPO. The moment it seems to go wrong you and all your buddies bail out. And even in a war, that simply is not done. Anyone with honor in its vain would have stood Tall against their common enemy. And cancellation would be in order, but only after the war. How can you watch the war without making a public statement and then the moment it goes wrong cancel it all? Thats a pure hypocrite action.

You stabbed your UJP allies in the back and now do it again. You're the definition of failure TPF.

TPF's UJP "allies" committed serious offenses that most definitely warranted that withdrawal.

But I think that event is a great parallel, to what is going on right now, because all this NPO bitterness is only further eroding former allies' willingness to defend your actions. Personally I don't want NPO to make itself look like GOONS or FAN. Any support I have for NPO is now in the form of wishing this to be prevented, but siding with you here would only contribute to it. The way things are going now seem like little more than history repeating itself, but now it is NPO's turn to be angry and bitter at their sudden loss of support.

So be it. Don't wish harm upon any of you, but I will not sacrifice myself to lessen the problems you have brought upon yourselves.

TPF's UJP "allies" committed serious offenses that most definitely warranted that withdrawal.

TPFs failure of a leader Slayer long planned to leave UJW before any OOC attacks were made or the war even started. Get your facts straight.

hmm... im seeing a lot of "the whole world is crazy, except me" going on in here.

how many alliances dropped from this?

how many stayed?

and there is a lot of "coward" this, and "coward" that being tossed around, but who is the real coward, the ones that stay in something they dont want out of fear of repercussions or the ones that leave regardless of them?

Heh. I personally have a nuke for each of these traitors. I have more dislike for them than our enemies. You'll get what you've had coming to you since the Unjust War.

~ falls for good. Die cowards. :jihad:

I completely 100% agree with this. What goes around comes around as everyone seems to be spouting on the forums lately.

...I think you missed the memo. What they did was bail on the NPO, not agree.

no what happened was, they agreed up until they realized it was not gonna be a curbstomp war like every other war, and then they bailed on NPO. Had it just been OV and possibly VE, we would have probably seen the majority of them jumping in on that war to aid their allies NPO.

TPFs failure of a leader Slayer long planned to leave UJW before any OOC attacks were made or the war even started. Get your facts straight.

As much as I have empathy for you and yours, having been in your shoes, I can't help but chuckle at your sentiments expressed here.

You KNEW about how they acted in the UJW, you KNEW how they bailed on Polaris, hell you KNEW what NPO's roll was the entire time (as much as you guys love to deny it).

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

Besides that, I believe it's all a ruse to get people to lower Karma defenses, while they gather strength to finish following up their treaties.

I also believe NPO leadership is aware, which would explain the terrible acting. Much like mhawk and Valhalla in the "treaty cancellation" meant to be an upgrade thread.

yes, crossing the strongest alliance in CN certainly denoted fear and cowardice.

do any of you fine and esteemed leaders of nations actually own a dictionary?

No, dropping your oldest and strongest allies at the drop of a hat so that you won't have to face the largest war coalition this world has ever seen is cowardice and fear.

Besides that, I believe it's all a ruse to get people to lower Karma defenses, while they gather strength to finish following up their treaties.

I also believe NPO leadership is aware, which would explain the terrible acting. Much like mhawk and Valhalla in the "treaty cancellation" meant to be an upgrade thread.

except why would mhawk leave TPF then, and fight against NPO's enemies. He was disgusted with his alliance. He supports NPO like he should be. I don't think mhawk is that good at acting, so most likely they will not do that.

What's likely to happen is that they will be drawn into the war only to save their own reputation. If they don't fight, the only allies they will EVER have is each other. and they can't trust each other either if they all drop friends like NPO.

They will either burn together now, or burn alone later. i prefer together now, as it will be much more fun, not 5 different curb-stomps

You may have caught us, but it is too late. NPO has already selected its 20-ish viceroys to assist in Karma's postwar recovery and help steer them to a better path.

Crohl,

What would you do when your supposed friend drives up to a party and starts shooting people without any explanation and then expects you to defend him against the cops that show up? That is exactly what NPO has done to its allies.

The continued lack of communication and disregard for your friends has put you into this situation. You should have your finger firmly pointed at your leadership for this turn of events. A weak and ill executed casus belli got the world after you and lack of regard for your friendships has alienated your allies.

But instead you decide to publicly bash your one time allies instead of working to right the wrongs your alliance has caused. You have no idea how disappointed IRON’s membership is at not being at the NPO’s side right now.

I am also in the belief as many other posters here that there is still a strong chance that this war will escalate and we will all be here very shortly fighting common enemies. We value our friendships highly and won’t let TORN stand alone. If war is what The Haters want, we will be happy to oblige. But it’s sad that we couldn’t be in this as defenders of our friends in Pacifica.

Heh. I personally have a nuke for each of these traitors. I have more dislike for them than our enemies. You'll get what you've had coming to you since the Unjust War.

I too haven’t forgotten the Unjust War. And I haven’t forgotten how you squirmed your way out of the punishment you rightly deserved. You may wear the colors of the NPO, but I can still smell the foul beat of your GOONS heart.

Edited by OverCaffeinated

What would you do when your supposed friend drives up to a party and starts shooting people without any explanation and then expects you to defend him against the cops that show up? That is exactly what NPO has done to its allies.

I'm sorry, are we playing the same game? I'm pretty sure I saw at least one of NPO's allies participating in bullying talks with OV. Valhalla has been chilling in peace mode for 4 or 5 days now, the tattler is full of fun logs and you come here saying that NPO starts shooting people without any warning or explanation? :lol:

Oh please. Has anyone tried stopping them? Everyone probably expected this to be a walk in the park like usual but when things got rough, you all ran away with !@#$ in your pants.

Also, I'm a little confused: are you friends with Pacifica or not? It's a bit hard to tell.

but I can still smell the foul beat of your GOONS heart.

lol