Petition of Cancellation

Aeternalis

Let all the alliances who decided to put infra before friends know that we aren't going to roll like that anymore.

To alliances who hold treaties with alliances such as MCXA, Echelon, GDA, GGA, IRON, and others: These alliances will not back you when the going gets tough. They will not honor your treaty in good faith. And such, you should cancel them.

signed,

Aeternalis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think NPO had it coming.

Aeternalis why dont you go and fight for NPO.

do you really think whats left of the continuum would survive against a raging revolution.

because im not allied to them.

Do you realize how frustrating it is to see this? many of the alliances in Karma did stand up for BLEU in the NoCB war after their allies had been hit preemptively. It's an absolute disgrace to see the spear turned around and NPO allies running away like cowards?

This was supposed to be the most epic war in CN, and the most fun one. This just ruins it.

Wasn't there something last war where their side attacked ours pre-emptively? I mean, I think the cancellation time is still in effect, so I mean really what would be wrong with honoring the treaties for them?

I agree, if these cowards will not willingly honor their treaties we should force them to do so.

Wasn't there something last war where their side attacked ours pre-emptively? I mean, I think the cancellation time is still in effect, so I mean really what would be wrong with honoring the treaties for them?

Echelon is fighting despite canceling their treaty. It would be appropriate to attack the other alliances previously allied to the NPO pre-emptively. They shouldn't get out of this so easy.

ok, so you want to attack those alliances for doing what they think is right and agreeing with NPO's actions? you all just want to fight someone, no matter who it is. you just a bunch of warmongrals and are no better than the people you wish to destroy.

...I think you missed the memo. What they did was bail on the NPO, not agree.

Edited by Great Lord Moth

im sorry, i dont think an entire bloc of alliances are wrong.

it saying something about an alliance if not one, but ALL off your 'friends' step back from the front line.

the alliances have to protect themselves first. they have members to think of.

not just some fool hearted loyalty to an alliance that pulled a fast one.

basicly the NPO put out a hand ready to shake but all that was there for OV was a hand with a shocker toy in it.

As much as I felt NPO had this war coming, now IRON + gang proved their true worth when they are the underdogs in a war. This does not make me sympathetic towards NPO in any way. Rather, I feel ashamed for those who would decide to run at the dawn of judgment.

Heh. I personally have a nuke for each of these traitors. I have more dislike for them than our enemies. You'll get what you've had coming to you since the Unjust War.

~ falls for good. Die cowards. :jihad:

Weapons grade wharrgarbl.

NPO has been good to me for all the 799 days I have been here. My first major alliance received startup funding from them, and shortly after that we entered GWIII on their side and had great success. To them I feel nothing but gratitude, and I have much to be grateful for.

But this is not my fight and nothing good would come from me joining it.

Maybe if luck were on my side, I could knock off a good 20~50k NS off of Karma. But what would that do? If not for the treaty cancellation it would be Continuum vs. Karma, and the result could just be another triumphant march of the NPO jackboots that everyone has been whining about.

Let's also look at FAN. Back in GWIII, I was in their IRC and forums all the time and I would have probably joined them if I weren't so strongly attached to the alliance I already had. But that didn't inspire me into joining their banzai charge that left them unable to fight until now. But FAN is still here today, and NPO will still be here tomorrow. Many people had their laughs when TPF abandoned GOONS, but none can make a convincing argument that we had the duty to die for their sake after what they did to make us leave.

-Senes of TPF, spending the war with a beer in one hand and a fishing rod in the other.

tl;dr

To karma: be thankful that NPO's now-canceled treaties didn't come to their defense in this.

To NPO: it's not that we have all turned hostile, we just aren't willing to fall on our swords over your policies.

Edited by Senes

Weapons grade wharrgarbl.

NPO has been good to me for all the 799 days I have been here. My first major alliance received startup funding from them, and shortly after that we entered GWIII on their side and had great success. To them I feel nothing but gratitude, and I have much to be grateful for.

But this is not my fight and nothing good would come from me joining it.

Maybe if luck were on my side, I could knock off a good 20~50k NS off of Karma. But what would that do? If not for the treaty cancellation it would be Continuum vs. Karma, and the result could just be another triumphant march of the NPO jackboots that everyone has been whining about.

Let's also look at FAN. Back in GWIII, I was in their IRC and forums all the time and I would have probably joined them if I weren't so strongly attached to the alliance I already had. But that didn't inspire me into joining their banzai charge that left them unable to fight until now. But FAN is still here today, and NPO will still be here tomorrow - anyone on Karma's side should be thankful that NPO's now-canceled treaties didn't come to their defense in this.

-Senes of TPF, spending the war with a beer in one hand and a fishing rod in the other.

I hope Poison Clan nukes the !@#$ out of you. You deserve no less traitors. You stabbed your UJP allies in the back and now do it again. You're the definition of failure TPF.

I offer moral and financial support to Poison Clan if they should happen to mop the floor with these jokers.