Joint Announcement

Congrats Vox. Do the terms include withdrawal of any spies and amnesty for them?

Any alliance that agrees to peace terms with us may lose some of its most valuable and productive members as our spies depart for wherever their heart takes them. Several alliances will lose sizable parts of their leadership corps. Since I am refusing to identify any of our agents to their governments, amnesty is a moot point. No one will ever know who was working for Vox. That's between them and me.

Our guys in NPO are having a blast right now.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done TGE. Valdemar and Rommelgrad were good people when I talked to them.

Thank you, Jack. We think you're pretty shiny too, and look forward to talking to you again!

we were at war?

Oh, you zany redhead.

A smart move from TGE. It's as if the suck from TGE was extracted and sprinkled over all of NPO's allies. Hopefully it can stay that way.

Thank you, and I hope it can stay that way too. :)

we were at war?

Apparently in our orgy of war against the entire planet some members attacked TGE, making us aggressively involved with you.

As alliances declare peace with you.... what will you do with all the excess spies? Or at least, I assume you'd withdraw spies if you are at peace with them. Then again, that is likely none of my business. Good show, TGE and Vox.
Congrats Vox. Do the terms include withdrawal of any spies and amnesty for them?

Native agents will simply stop supplying intel to Vox; assigned agents ("plants") will be withdrawn. We did not assign any agents to TGE, and we have not received intel from within TGE for several months. We do not identify agents, they will simply leave, and we will stop accepting intel from them unless they wish to be reassigned to an alliance we are at war with. Vox has been true to its word, and I think that alliances that enter into peace discussions with us understand that if we're at peace we're at peace and that means no spying.

Good so are epic beer recipes remain safe :D

I swear we told schat a while back ago when he came to us that we would do a white peace, somethings I guess get lost in the paperwork.

edit:spelling D:

TGE did indeed agree to white peace several weeks ago; however, TGE leadership did not want to rock the boat with a public announcement, so I never announced it. I guess last night they decided it was no longer an issue to go ahead and let everyone know that they've been thinking for themselves for a few months ;)

Vox is very glad to make its peace with TGE, you were very civil. Let any other alliance at war with us see just how painless this process of peace in silly wars is.