Joint Announcement

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too quiet on the Western Front. We have been at a state of "war" for months. We finally realized we might as well just end the darn thing since most of the people we were at war with originally left or died out. All the best to Vox, may you gain freedom! :)

Pacifica wouldn't die for anybody.

These alliances, late as they may be, are realizing based on the events of the last 24 hours, that even after all this time and all this camaraderie, NPO doesn't actually care about them or any of their allies. They're thinking back through the years, as did we, and seeing NPO's actions in a whole light - that of truth.

Karma brought that light upon them. I feel sorry for and proud of each of those alliances, not for NPO, because they had the wool pulled off of their eyes and they're doing something about it. They're doing the right thing. Whether it's too little/too late, that isn't for me to call, but I know the guys I'm still allied with after all this mess happened are all good people who have and will keep my respect.

Congrats Vox.

Congrats Vox. Do the terms include withdrawal of any spies and amnesty for them?

We only spy on people we're at war with. As it's generally considered a hostile activity regardless, ceasing hostilities includes espionage.

I don't think we've ever spied on TGE anyway.

We only spy on people we're at war with. As it's generally considered a hostile activity regardless, ceasing hostilities includes espionage.

I don't think we've ever spied on TGE anyway.

Good so are epic beer recipes remain safe :D

I swear we told schat a while back ago when he came to us that we would do a white peace, somethings I guess get lost in the paperwork.

edit:spelling D:

Edited by rommelgrad